chapter 3 - meet again ?

Shakti Hurriedly goes inside the headquarters but due to her hurry she collided with a constable causing to disbalnace and all the documents which was in the hands of constable scattered on the floor,
The man who was with Shakti by now has crossed his path while he was divulged in his phone keeping near his ears .,

Shakti helped the constable collecting the papers.
the man went near.
commissioners cabin..but a  constable informed commissioner sir being busy in a meeting, he asked the constable to inform the commissioner about his arrival , the constable did the same , when the constable informed that commissioner has asked him to wait for sometime,  the man agreed and told he will be back till then he will look through the headquarters.. the man left ..
Shakti came near commissioner's room after picking up the papers , the constable after taking the permission allowed Shakti to meet him .

jai Hind sir , Shakti Roy choudhury  reporting on duty *Shakti saluted ,her face sweaty due to heat yet radiant*

jai hind ms Roy choudhury,  at ease *Shakti just relaxed herself yet stood formally* have a seat officer

  sir *nodding she sat on the opposite chair of him* hope I am not late

absolutely not , actually isse pehle main ig aur dig sir meetings hi karrahe the , so Shakti how are you doing? Hope we didn't ruined any plans of your leave ? *Commisioner replied*

not at all sir *with tight closed lips , giving a sarcastic smile to him *
No sir, you have not spoiled my plans at all, you have not spoiled my mood at all,  aapne kaha mere ek saal se pending chutti jo ki ek mahine ki thi use cancel karwa diya , chutti ka kya hai wo to phir miljayegi ek saal ..*with a tight lipped smile* ya 2 saal baad ..

Commissioner sir looked at her then busted out in chuckle while Shakti rolled her eyes at him

sorry ms Shakti but it seems we have definitely spoiled your mood of going on vacation , Shakti it was important and necessary otherwise we wouldn't have  bothered you , warna tum hi batao kiska Mann hoga bhookhi Sherni ko nind se Jagane ka  *Shakti literally glared him earing a cough*

sir what was the reason for me to report so urgently *shakti asked *

yess,Shakti it is a very crucial case or you can say mission,  I and department personally connected with the case , and trust me when I got a recommendation of your name to handle this case ,I immediately agreed to it , because I personally feel you are the best choice for the mission  *He said with a proud look for her*

thank you sir for your kind words , but sir you said the case being department's personal matter ? I mean what does that mean *shakti asked being clueless*

*huffed* Shakti you know Vikram right  ? *Com asked *

yess sir I know him infact wo hamare kuch cases ko lead bhi karchuke hai we have a great bond ig *shakti said* kya wo bhi iss case mein hai ?

I know ms Shakti *he stopped for sometime and then said * he was martyred for this case Shakti and not only him bohot logo ne iss case ke wajah se apna bohot kuch khoya hai

Wha..what ? Vi.. Vikram ? *Com nodded in her assurance, shakti was taken aback by the sudden revelation, few people she considered her close and Vikram was one of them but he didn't had idea about it, there was a moment of silence , shakti took few deep breaths to continue her work, she's not someone to breakdown easily and that to in front of someone* sir can you please elaborate the matter ?