dream come true - matt

summary - just a cute lil oneshot of Matt and y/n's special moments at the beach

warnings - kissing, some parts are a little suggestive but nothing crazy, fluff

a/n - this is on the shorter side, but i am absolutely in love with this fic idea!!

I love the beach, and I especially love sunsets. So when my friend Matt suggested we go to the beach and watch the sunset together, it was a dream come true. I was already at the triplet's house, but Chris and Nick were watching some dumb movie that Matt and I weren't interested in.

"You wanna go to the beach or something? Just to hang out?" he asked me as we stood in the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure! Do you want me to ask Nick and Chris if they want to come?"

"Actually, I was thinking it could just be us." he says, blushing slightly.

"I would love that, Matt." I say, the color of my cheeks beginning to match his.

He tells the other boys that we were heading out, being as vague as possible to avoid questions. Then he grabs his keys, and motions for me to follow him out the door and to the car.

It took about 20 minutes to get to the beach, but the whole ride we were blasting our favorite songs, so there was no awkward silence. He put the car in park, grabbing us some beach towels to sit on from the backseat. Since it was later in the evening, there weren't many people on the beach, which was perfect because neither of us are big fans of crowds. Once we picked a spot close to the water, he laid out the towels next to each other on the sand. He laid down, expecting me to lay down next to him, but I had other plans.

I threw off my hoodie, leaving me in my bra and shorts as I ran towards the water.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Matt asked me, laughing.

"Having fun, Matthew! Are you gonna join me, or what?" I provoked, turning around to look at him.

He stood up. "You just want to see me with my clothes off, don't you?" he teased, smirking at me.

I blushed, not denying what he said, which he noticed, his own cheeks turning a rosy shade of pink. I didn't take my eyes off him, watching him slip out of his own hoodie and jeans, leaving him in his boxers. He walked into the warm, waist deep water toward me, smiling and giddy. We stood there for a few minutes, just admiring each other. I watched as his eyes flickered down to my chest, something he hoped I wouldn't notice.

"My eyes are up here, buddy." I teased.

"I know." he replied, a cocky grin on his face.

"Matt..." I trailed off, anticipating what was going to happen next.

"I know." he repeated, this time in a lower, more gentle voice, before cupping my face in his hands.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I kissed him back immediately, deepening the kiss to become more passionate. We pulled away with our foreheads resting against each other. We didn't need words to say what we were both feeling in that moment.

I wasn't expecting Matt to pick me up, and playfully drop me into the water, soaking me.

"Matt! What the hell?" I laughed, before pulling him down with me.

"Oh, shit!"

At this point we were both soaking wet, but neither of us were upset about it. We both stood back up, giggling. He pulled me into his arms, wrapping me in a hug.

"How about we go dry off? There's still a sunset to watch, y'know." He told me.

I agreed, and we walked back to the sand, laying on our towels and letting the warm air dry us off. As the sun sank down into the sky, I laid with my head on Matt's bare chest, savoring every moment of this dream come true.