SFW Alphabet - Chris

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Chris is definitely affectionate despite how tough he tries to act. Hugs from behind are his favorite, pulling you in close.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

It would be more of a slow burn, but once you both realize how much you like each other, things would pick up the pace pretty quickly. He wants you to know that he is always going to be there for you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He loves it when you are laying in his bed, with your head on his chest. Especially if you are watching a movie or show, or just talking about life.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He does want to get married someday, but the time has to be right. Let be for real, Chris doesn't know how to cook so he likes it when you cook meals for you two, or his brothers. He does help with cleaning though, to make up for not cooking.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

It depends on how things ended. If you did something like cheating on him, he would not hesitate to cut you off completely, but otherwise he would try his best to end things on good terms, trying to see things from both points of view.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Chris struggles with commitment, even asking you to be his girlfriend was hard for him. It would take some time, but eventually he would realize that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you and the fear would start to subside.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He tends to have a tough shell, but on the inside he is so soft and gentle with you. He never likes to see you upset, and he knows exactly how to comfort you and make you feel better.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He hugs you for no reason, just to feel your body close to his. His love language is definitely physical touch.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Due to his commitment issues, it takes a while, but you are patient with him, which makes him feel more comfortable when he finally says it. You would wait for him to say it first to make sure he is comfortable with it.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

I feel like he isn't really a jealous guy. He knows you love him and only him, and you both feel very secure in your relationship. However, if guys are being creepy to you he won't hesitate to step in and tell them to leave you alone (using some not nice words lol)

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Chris is an amazing kisser. Your lips, neck, collarbones, he loves them all. He loves it when you kiss his jaw just under his ear.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He likes kids when they aren't screaming or crying, but can also have patience to interact with them.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Chris loves sleeping in, so you spend your mornings in his bed, wrapped in his arms.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Late nights are your favorite times to spend with him. Sometimes you hang out with Nick and Matt, getting food or watching movies together. Most of the time, you just stay in and enjoy each other's company

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Chris is pretty open about most things. If he doesn't tell you on his own, you aren't afraid to ask him anything because he always tells you the honest answer. He trusts you with his whole heart.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

With you, he has all the patience in the world. If we were talking about his brothers for example, that would be a completely different story.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

Chris remembers almost everything you tell him, and he tends to pick up on the small details and mannerisms about you. He never forgets a birthday or anniversary.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His fondest memories are all the times you guys do things like watch the sunsets together, or beach days where it's just the two of you.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He's not overly protective, but you know he is always close by if something ever happens. He knows that most of the time, you can hold your own.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He doesn't necessarily go all out, but he does enough to make sure you know how special you are. He prefers small, intimate moments over things like big parties or expensive gifts.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He tends to be more on the messy, unorganized side of things, but he knows this and does his best to stay organized (with your help)

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He likes to dress nicely in outfits that look good/make him feel good. When it comes to physical looks, he knows he's hot so he doesn't really do much. Even though he knows, you love to remind him about how attractive he is.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He can be a little clingy sometimes, and often gets lonely when he's not with you.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

He loves to see you wear his clothes. He is always offering you a hoodie, t-shirt, or even a pair of his sweatpants for you to wear, because he knows you like it too.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He wouldn't want to date a fan or somebody who knows him from social media, it just makes him feel weird and like they may just be using him for attention.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He has a hard time sleeping by himself. When you aren't with him, he has to sleep with one of his brothers because he doesn't like the feeling of being alone.