SFW Alphabet - Matt

a/n - please remember these are only my opinions! You are allowed to disagree, but be respectful about it!

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

In private, his hands are all over you, giving you hugs, kisses, cuddles, everything. He doesn't like PDA though, so in public the most he would do is hold your hand,

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Hes the kind of guy you would meet through a friend of a friend, and it's kindof a slow-burn friendship where things start slow, but get serious really quickly. He would always be there for you, assuring you that you can come to him about anything, and telling you how much you mean to him.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He loooves being the big spoon and falling asleep with you in his arms.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Matt totally wants to have a family some day, when the time is right. He would try to help out around the house as much as he can, sometimes even doing more work than you.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He would try his best to end things on civil terms, letting you know that he would still be there for you if you ever needed anything. However, if he was breaking up with you for reasons like being cheated on, he would lose all respect for you and cut you out completely.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Matt would love to get married to the love of his life. For timing, he would kind of feel things out with you. He doesn't want to rush anything, but also wouldn't say no to a spur of the moment engagement if things felt right.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He is the most gentle, empathetic person you have ever met. He seems so in tune with his own, and your emotions, not afraid to have tough conversations about them.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Yes! Hugs from behind are his favorite. When he hugs you, the smell of him, whether it be his cologne or shampoo, makes you feel so calm and content.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

It takes him a little bit, maybe a few weeks or a month, but he wants you to know exactly how much he cares about you so he isn't afraid to say it.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He's kind of a toss up. Most of the time he is not a jealous person and doesn't mind when you talk to other guys in a friendly way, but say you were somewhere like a party and guys were coming up to you, he would take you away from them, wanting you all to himself.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Matt is suchhhh a good kisser. Sometimes, he will cover your whole face in kisses while you giggle and try to escape his arms. He loves it when you leave small kisses on his jaw or even the tip of his nose.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He adores little children. He loves to make them laugh, or smile and wave at kids in passing. He gives off major "cool dad" vibes.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Some mornings, you both have work to do so you have to get up. Other mornings, you just lay in each other's arms, talking about whatever comes to mind.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Late nights with Matt are the best. There are a variety of activities you guys like to do. Sometimes you will play video games with him, throw a movie on, go for a drive, or get food. Sometimes his brothers are there too, but if there's ever a time you just want to be alone with him, he agrees, no questions asked.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Matt is a pretty open book with most things, encouraging you to be vulnerable with him, too. He feels very comfortable with you, and he trusts that you would keep things between you and him.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

With most people, especially his brothers, he is super short tempered. With you? Everything changes. He honestly enjoys it when you do things to purposely annoy him.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

Matt is super attentive, not wanting to forget anything. Things like your birthday, middle name, favorite color, favorite song? He knows them all.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

He would cherish all the small moments shared between him and you, that only the two of you would know about.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He gets protective sometimes in settings like parties or events, but he also knows that you can hold your own most of the time. He's always close by if you need him, though.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He is on his A game 100% of the time! He wants every moment with you to be special.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He knows you don't like it when he bites his nails, and he tries his hardest not to with your help.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He knows he's good looking, but he also doesn't have a big ego about it. He wants to look presentable, but doesn't usually put a lot of work into outfits or hairstyles.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Somewhat? He loves being with you, but also respects that you two are separate people and you need to do things separately sometimes.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

This man lowkey knows how to cook (as long as he has a recipe).

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

We all know how much he hates ketchup. In a person, he doesn't like people who try too hard to be cool or impress him. Ultimately, if he feels like he can't connect with you, he won't want to be around you.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

Because he stays up so late, he tends to sleep in until late afternoon. He has a hard time falling asleep if you aren't with him, wrapped in his arms.