Write about you

"And done." Isyss said taking a picture on the beach.

She and Isla were wearing similar bikinis. Hers was a one-piece while Isla's was a two-piece. As she looked through the photos they damn near looked the same.

"Yess finally." Keisha said passhing her a drink.

"See it was a good idea to come." Isla said as they all sat in fold-out chairs on the beach.

"You should post more bikini photos you'll get more money." Keisha added

There were people but definitely not as many people when they were in LA.

"If you want we can do a collab?" Jean said walking up and fanning out her towel.

Sand started to fly as the women covered their drinks and shielded their faces.

"Bitch-" Keisha started but Isla grabbed her.

"I could give you some pointers." Jean offered and Isyss smiled.

Jean was a pro at bikini even now she sported a thong two-piece. On average her photos could easily get 100k likes. Isyss was doing the same while covered. Like she was now with her shawl and two-piece short-set swimsuit.

"No thanks." She said and Jean opened her mouth to say something but stopped.

Isyss noticed her eyes go to the two men on the beach, Vibe and Play.

To her, it was obvious that Jean had been eyeing him, really since that morning.

"So how long have you known Play?" Isyss asked and both Isla and Keisha turned their heads.

They knew what she was trying to do to since Jean had obviously had an eye on Vibe.

"The same amount of time that I've known Vibe." Jean smiled and Isla eyed her.

They could all tell she was up to something sneaky.

Both Vibe and Play approached.

Play took a seat next to Jean wrapping his arm around her as Vibe stood next to Isyss.

"You still got an attitude?" He asked as she continued to ignore him.

"Ight well, I gotta show tonight yo ass can stay here then." He said and she rolled her neck turning to look at him.

"Stay?" She stood up scoffing.

"I plan on goin out too, prolly not to your lil show tho." She said smiling sweetly as she batted her eyes.

"I got an outfit to go out in?" Isyss turned to Isla.

"Now you know you do." She smiled.

"I was thinkin somethin see-through, maybe diamonds." She said standing up and waving down her body.

"See through?" Vibe repeated looking at her crazy.

He knew that wasn't her thing, looking at her swimsuit choice it was obvious.

Isyss had specifications.

"Yea." She smiled at him and Isla turned trying not to laugh at how immature they were both being.

Isyss motioned her finger and Vibe stepped closer.

"Don't worry baby. This body is all yours when it's wet." She said the last partly lowly in a seductive whisper before she walked off and Isla followed.

Keisha smirked overhearing her cousin on bullshit.

"You know you fucked up right?" Keisha said placing her feet in the sand.