🐷 | 2

Thursday afternoon...🌅

(Y/N)'s POV

The sounds of the people's footsteps walking along the ground and the chimes of multiple notifications echo throughout the airport as me and my brother Roger reached to the check in area

I helped him with carrying some of his bags as I slowly placed them down and we both shared a sigh, before chuckling.

"Well, I guess this is where I go in alone, huh?" Roger looks at the huge line of people that were waiting for go through TSA to move on forward.

Even though Roger is older than me, despite being a very strong and fearless man...never mind, that last part was a lie, there were some things that made him more like, a pussy.

"Clicks tongue Don't worry Roger, you'll be fine. Besides, I have to go through the same thing tomorrow. But hey...this is technically considered a vacation, since we get to go away from home for a while."

I try to cheer him up a little as he looks at me and just scoffs, pushing me lightly as I just laughed and gave him a big hug.

"So, who's our other sister?"

"Well, I looked and translated everything, and the name that came back was...Im Nayeon?"

"Im Nayeon? Well, it does sound Korean, so."

Roger nods with my comment as he exhales through his nose after inhaling to get his stressed mind out.

"Alright little bro, I guess I have to be my way to Korea than,"

He pats my shoulder as I look at him, he keeps continuing to me,

"Make sure you have fun in Japan and give me a call...if we can find a way to do that, somehow, chuckles."

I gave him a nod as his head whips to his right to see the vast people walking around the airport and back to me.

"Once we get to our locations and meet them, it's going to be hectic, I know that for sure."

"Alright little bro, I'll see you on the other side."

He raises his fist to me as I did the same and we fist bumped each other, before watching him turning around and walks over to get in line.

Watching him, a smile plasters onto my face as I just let out a sigh and start making my way out of this place.

My car's turn signal lights flashed as I unlocked my car and got in, looking back at the airport as I shut the door, for a good couple of seconds.