🐽 | 7

3rd POV

In a separate room that was dark lit with a green aura, someone can be seen sitting on a chair passed out. As time passes by, the person slowly starts to wake up. It was none other, than Ace.

His eyes starts opening up as his breathing was soft and slow, but as you could predict, starts ramping up with anxiety as he starts looking around.

A room with nothing but faint green lighting, a tv, a tool box, and the chair that he's sitting. He looks around as he starts to panic on the inside and starts yelling,

"ANYONE HERE!!!! WHERE AM I!!! HELP!!!"

As he tries to find out more of where he is, a device that resembles a mask, is seen connected around his neck that has many, MANY nails on both sides.

As he stumbles to get off of the chair, he feels some resistance as he looks back to see a cord connected to the device that is being weighted down by a small weight

Looking around, Ace gets nervous and tries to compose himself as he tries to find a way out, but couldn't.

And then...

TZZZZZZZ TZ TZ TZ TZZZZZZ

Ace whips his head towards where the static noise is coming from to see the TV turning on, showing Momo as her hand slowly gets brought back from pressing the record button on whatever she's recording on

Ace stares at her as she faces the camera, a smile plastered onto her face as she then begins,

"Hello Ace."

He stares at the tv as his hand was gripping the thing around his neck, his breath halts from confusion and nervousness all together.

"I want to play a game...So far, you've been gaining a win streak, ranging from gaining a huge community on a platform that...degrades us, to meeting your one and only idol that you look up to."

"..."

"Society would call you an introvert, a loser, a lowlife. I call you, unworthy, of the position you placed yourself in. NOW~ we will see, if you're willing to look inward, rather than outward, to do anything for the love of your life."