🐧 | Special

(📝: I know this chapter isn't all that, but I wanted to dedicated it to two good buddies of mine :3)

🩸: BLOOD WARNING

Somewhere...in a hidden underground bunker

3rd POV

Pitch black everywhere, only light came from the tunnel lights above.

A figure walks along the path as they looked downwards, wearing a black hoodie, black sweatpants and white penguin slippers. They reached a door and opened it up to reveal an office of some sort.

A bulletin board with multiple sticky notes and pieces of paper on it, a desk with a monitor and what seemed like a little model of a room of some sort right next to it.

The figure slowly shuts the door as they slowly walked towards their desk and as they pushed their hoodie back, reveals the face...of that of a beautiful idol.

She exhales through her nostrils as her phone gets placed down onto the desk alongside with her keys to her car

As her brown orbs wander towards to the small model right next to her monitors, a smile forms on her lips as she thinks back to yesterday.

Flashback 🕓

Mina's POV

"R-Retrained?" My soft voice stutters as I look up at Momo-chan, a smile plastered onto her face as she nods.

Then, she goes to explain to me about what she specifically did to (Y/N) and how she set up everything.

Ever since Momo got addicted to that horror franchise that Tzuyu recommended to her, she actually made those traps into reality.

I looked down after she explained all of that to me, "...retrained, huh?..."

Fast forward ⏩️

Walking up the stairs that led to our dorms, my penguin slippers creaked the floor under me as I came to a stop right in front of unnie's door.

Biting my lip, I tighten my hand into a fist and raised it to the door and knocked a couple of times on it.

Backing up a little, I waited until my eyes catches the doorknob being turned and opened up, seeing Momo-unnie still in the outfit that she wore on the way back here after her flight.

"Hey Minari, what's up?" Momo smiled at me as I was a little bit nervous, since I'm not sure if she'll go along...