⛓️🐷 | 4

🩸: Blood warning!

(Y/N)'s POV

My finger kept swiping up and up as I scroll through every single post that appears on my social media page.

Since nothing was occupying my mind, I kept focus on my phone until multiple thoughts pop up in the back of my mind.

'I know Momo is all in the right to be in the state that she is, but to go as far as making me stay with her? That's not right. But...she's hurt though...'

'She seems very close to me, even though we just met?'

'Both her and Hana seemed upset when I mentioned I was going back, would they actually be that mad?'

"(Y/N)-kun?"

I get snapped out of my mind as I look to see Momo staring at me, which made those thoughts I just was in, be gone within' a second.

"Huh? Oh, s-sorry nee-san; I was just...thinking."

"Hai. Um...t-there's something that I...want to tell you."

She plays with fingers as I eyed here, noticing that there was a hint of blush behind her cheeks and her timid, but shy demeanor.

"Is everything okay, nee-san? If it's about me, we alre-"

"I-I love you!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...huh?"

"I-I know we just finally met, (Y/N)-kun, demo...the moment I saw you when you finally arrived here at home...I..."

I watch her eyes as she just looks onwards, wandering everywhere as she just pours her feelings towards me

'She...loves me? I mean, I love her back but...she LOVES loves me?'

She then turns her head towards me as she her cheeks were fully red at this point, her breathing...heavy.

"T-This is very wrong, I know (Y/N)-kun, but, there's this feeling inside of me that I've been trying to figure out since all these times that you were away from me by...by him..."

"..."

I kept looking at her, the hairs all over my body were standing up as shock slowly fills my body...I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth.