🦝 | 3

(Y/N)'s POV

Currently, all three of us were in the kitchen with mom.

I was sitting down at the table alongside with Hana, and Momo?

She was sitting on my lap, still hugging me with a very tight grip on me. Her cries died down, but her hold on me wasn't going away, for a while.

The smell coming off from the cooking that mom is making was, safe to say, really good.

Hana looked at the both of us as she couldn't help but smile, seeing as herself and her little sister can put everything to the side now, and focus on me.

"Momo-chan, you're going to make (Y/N) very numb if you keep hugging him."

Mom speaks up as me and Hana looked at Momo, not even giving a response at all.

Her legs were dangling on my sides on the chair as she kept herself on my lap, her slender arms wrapped around my person as I had mine as well around her.

I let out a soft chuckle and looked down, not seeing the peach's face as I didn't mind it at all since she is all in the right to be in this state.

"Are you going to let go?"

I say to her softly, and got a head shake against my chest.

"You don't want to let go?"

Another head shake.

Hana giggles as I just rolled my eyes and kept her close to me.

"Here's the thing, right? When she's been only thinking about you, (Y/N)-kun, nothing, and I mean nothing couldn't make her happy. Yeah, she forces herself to be positive and have a smile whenever she's doing stuff with her members, but, that all goes away when she doesn't have to force it upon herself."

Hana explains to me as I felt Momo's head slowly being brought up from my chest and she looks directly at me.

Both of her brown orbs were puffy and red, showing that she did cried for a long, long time.

And the wet spot on my shirt, backs it up as well.

I scanned her features and I will say, she is very beautiful.

"With how she is clinging this much on you, (Y/N)-kun, she'll make lots of her fans jealous of you."

I looked at Hana with a confused look as Momo kept her gaze on me, nothing else. "Fans?"

"Oh, that's right, you don't know about her."

"Well, only a little. I know her name is Momo Hirai, she's 27 and that's she's in a kpop girl group that I've never heard before?"

I guess that rubbed Momo off the wrong way and she pouts, before softly punching my chest which made me look at her.