The Attack On Earth

Ghost would be dodging their attacks as he was moving faster than before. The male had jumped back and looked at the two while in his fighting stance.

"Gohan how are we gonna beat him" the younger saiyan stated as he looked at his sensei.

"Don't worry akagi, I'm sure we can beat him" gohan stated to akagi with a smirk.

Just then Ghost dashed towards both of the saiyans and started throwing punches.

Timeskip

Ghost would be knocked out on the ground as Gohan and Akagi was breathing heavily. The older saiyan would pick up ghost as he looked at akagi.

"You did it akagi" gohan stated with a smile looking at the younger saiyan.

"So this is the power of a-"

Akagi didn't get to finish as he soon passed out due to running out of stamina.

Timeskip

A few days had passed by and ghost had finally woke up as stretched and got up walking out the house. While walking around the young saiyan had came across a a crator and was curious about it.

"Hmm maybe I should get gonna and tell him about it" he thought to himself as he flew back home not noticing someone was following him.

After arriving back home the male would land outside and was about to knock on the door but was soon grabbed by a male with long black spiky hair.

To hang had sensed this and used instant transmission to appear outside.

"Hey let go of me or else" ghost yelled trying to free himself not noticing gohan.

"Shut up brat" the male stated as he knocked the saiyan out.

"Raditz what are you doing here" gohan asked looking at the older male.

"Oh come on you should've conquered this planet or destroyed it but I'm guessing you couldn't do that" the male now named raditz stated to the male.

"Raditz just let him go, he has nothing to do with this" gohan stated trying to get ghost away from the other saiyan.

Just then raditz had dashed off while carrying ghost to an unknown location. Akagi had came outside as he woke up and didn't see gohan anywhere in the house.

"Is everything ok, where's ghost" akagi asked as he yawned and stretched.

"He was taken away, stay here I'll go get him back" gohan stated as he dashed off and went to get someone.

Akagi had flew after him as he didn't want to be left behind. Once they arrived at the place they saw a Green male in a purple outfit sitting on a mountain.

"Piccolo I need your help getting ghost back, my brother raditz took him" ghost stated as he pleaded for the namakien help.

"Fine gohan I'll help you you only because I owe you a favor for not killing me" the green male responded to his friend.

The three had dashed off to where raditz was and went to try and get ghost back. Piccolo had got to know akagi a lot more. Once they arrived the same went as in cannon but gohan had died trying to stop raditz from killing both ghost and akagi.

Timeskip

A few Years had gone by and ghost and akagi had finally managed to achieve and master super saiyan especially when they found out gohan had died.

Unknown location

"Vegeta are we there yet" a bald headed male asked as he was in a pod flying in space.