episode one/chapter one [Lunari's pov]

A/n

Hope you enjoy chapter one/episode one 😁.

•×•

"Are you kidding me"!! I screamed at my teacher. "You and Team X are going to Japan cause the government said so," said Mr. Alexis. "Why us" I asked him still furious. " Because we said so," Mr Alexis said getting angry. "Bu-" I said. I got a shock sent through my body from my shock collar. "Enough questions! Go get ready with your team"! Mr. Alexis said. "Y-yes sir," I said getting up and walking out the door with my stuff.

I walked to my dorm building.

"Hey guys team meeting in the living room," I told the team. Five seconds later everyone is in the living room. Aris is laid out on the couch along with Eric who's upside down sitting on the ceiling somehow. Sullivan's lifting weights on the couch. Felix was sitting on the floor for some odd reason. "So what is it"? Felix asked me. "Mr. Alexis said we're being sent to Japan for some alliance-type shit," I said. "We're going WHERE" everyone but me and Alex said. "Wait where is Alex" I wondered in my head.

"Where's Alex"? I asked the boys. "He was in his room last I checked," Eric said. "I'm a go get him then," I said then walked off. I walked up the stairs and walked to the end of the hall. Alex's door has a gold and silver trim around his black double door. I knocked on the door once and he opened the door. Just by looking at his eyes, I could tell what he needed.

He knew I knew what he needed so he dragged me into his room and pushed me against his king-size silver and black bed that was covered in silk and fluffy pillows. I undid my ponytail and moved my hair to the side allowing him entrance. He moved his head towards my neck and I could feel his hot breath against my skin, and then he bit it hard too. I can tell that it's gonna leave a mark. I guess he started drinking my blood cause I felt almost as if someone was sucking the blood out of my vein through a straw.

Alex had me pinned down on the bed, his legs were on the outside of mine and one of his hands was pinning my wrist above my head. While his head was buried in my neck. I closed my eyes and just relaxed my body allowing more blood flow to my neck and making it a little easier on Alex. We stayed like this for a little while longer before he took his fangs out of my neck and licked away the excess blood.

"Your blood always tastes the best Lulu," Alex said, with his tongue hanging a little bit out of his mouth and his eyes having a heart shape in them. "I take it you enjoyed your meal then"? I asked him. "Absolutely," he said licking his lips and off me. I sat up and fixed my hair and clothes to the way they were.

"Where going to Japan on the government's orders" I told Alex. "Why would they send us out of the country if they said the rest of the world is filled with manics, psychopaths, and radiation"? Alex asked. "Mr. Alaxis didn't tell me why he just said to get ready so I think we're leaving tomorrow," I said. "Ok I'll go get ready then," Alex said. I walked out of Alex's room and went to mine to start getting ready.

"I wonder how long we're staying there," Eric said, hanging on the ceiling. "Can you stop that"? I asked him. "stop what"? He asked. "Walking around and sitting on ceilings it's creepy," I said. "if you say so but I don't know how it's creepy, but how long are we staying there," Eric said/asked. while jumping out of the room and landing on my lavender and white silk, fluffy bed set.
"I have no clue how long we are staying there," I told him.

"When are we leaving"? Eric asked. "Sometime tomorrow I think," I told him. "I'm a start packing and tell everyone else to as well," Eric said disappearing out of my room. "I still don't know how he does that," I said looking at the spot where Eric used to be.

It was the next morning and I was packed, but still getting ready after all we were going to another country so I needed to look my best. I'm wearing a simple black dress with a white fur coat and my knee-high heel boots. I de-tangled my Nappy bed hair and styled it into two afro puffs with two twists leading up to them.

I did my edges, I put on a pair of Versace sunglasses. I put on some mascara and lipgloss. And grabbed my bag to meet the boys downstairs.

Aris is wearing some jeans and a white loose-fitting button-up shirt that wasn't all. The way buttoned up. Along with white-gray dunks. Sullivan's wearing something kinda similar with a black, and blue jacket and some white, blue, and black Jordans. He's also wearing a diamond stud earring which I think is mine but I don't care along with a loose-fitting space jam shirt.

Eric's dressed pretty normally as well, with a purple shirt and white jeans with some purple dunks. Felix is decked out in a tight black tank top with a red and black jacket tied around his waist. With black air forces and some bleached-designed black jeans. He also has the other side to my diamond stud earring that Sullivan's wearing.

Then late to the party as ever there's Alex who's wearing his stage outfit. He's wearing a super tight black t-shirt with some baggy black pants that have some red pockets and loose black label strings on them. He also has on some matching black red and white dunks, and he also wearing some stud earrings as well.

"Damn y'all could have warned me that y'all was going to look this damn fine," I said biting my lip. "Yeah we know we're fine as fuck" Aris said trying to be funny. "Heh not as good as me tho," I said giving them a twirl. Then we heard a honk outside which was probably our ride to the airport.

We put our bags in the trunk of the limo and we got in, At the airport.

"I still can't believe we're going out of the country," Felix said happily. "It's not a good thing goofball," I said flicking his forehead. "Hey"?! He said rubbing his forehead. "God damn he's big as fuck" Aris said, Looking at an oboist man. We all busted out laughing. At what he said since it was so random.

"Flight 154 to Musutafu, Japan is now boarding," a flight attendant said. "This is going to be one long year" I said to myself.