episode two chapter six [Sullivan's pov]

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter 😁 and don't forget to vote.

                             ו×

Who knows how many hours it's been since the fight but right now we're in some classroom with the protectors we beat.  "Introduce yourselves," the sleepy-looking teacher said. Before turning into a yellow worm thingy. I'm far too sleepy from the so-called training to go first and I still need to train.

"Hiya~ my name is Eric Seraphin I'm 15 and my code name is Ghost, I hope we all can get along," the floaty boy said.  "What's your quirk"? Lighting boy asked. "Hmm"? Floaty boy asked.

"A quirk is a person's ability or superpower" the mouse's voice played in my head. 

"Oh right, my quirk is information, basically by looking at a person I can see their quirk, species, age, specialty, etc," Floaty Boy said. "Wow that's so cool, can you tell me what else you can do"? Broccoli boy said. "Maybe another time," the floaty boy said. 

"Hello loves, I'm Alexander Addison I'm 15, my species is vampire, my ability is blood control, and my code name is burnout blood," Vampy said. "So you can control blood and use it for offense and defense" Broccoli Boy said.  "Yep you got it," Vampy said smiling and showing his fangs.  "Vampires are real?! So cool so cool" Broccoli and lighting boy said. 
"Yeah, I don't see why they wouldn't but ok"? Vampy said.  

"Konnichiwa, my name is Aris Skirvings, I'm 16, species werewolf, code name flash speed, and my abilities are speed and split. The speed part of my ability is pretty self-explanatory the catch of that is that I can't exactly turn it off. The split part is that I have two sides of me my human side and my werewolf side my werewolf side is stronger physically but he's also meaner he's my exact opposite." Silly said. "Can you switch with your other side on command"? Broccoli boy asked.  
"No, I'm still working on that," Silly said with his hand scratching the back of his neck.

"How fast can you go" Broccoli asked. "Mach 20 I believe," Silly said. "Wow," Pinkyy said. 

Ugh, I guess I'll go next. "Names Sullivan Amir, I'm 16, my code name is strength,  'yawn' my ability is super strength, and I'm a dragon hybrid," I said.  "Wow, so can you turn into a dragon"? Pinky asked. "Yeah but unlike most I 'yawn' have a human form," I said. "How much can you lift"? Broccoli asked. "About two tons," I said. "So you must have a lot of muscle then," Pinky says. "I think she's flirting with you" Lix whispers. "I doubt it but ok" I whispered back.  

"Nice to meet you all, my name is Felix Rose, I'm 15, my ability is precision, and my code name is Frost. I hope we all can get along" Lix says with a smile. Most of the girls in the glass blushed when he smiled. Do girls really like guys who smile? Maybe I should try that tactic next time. 

Where captain shouldn't she be here" I whispered and asked the group. "What are you talking about she's right here-". "WHERE'S CAPTAIN"? Lix whisper yelling while also freaking out. "Relax boys I'm right here," Capt said. "I almost had a heart attack," Lix said with his hand over his heart. "Are humans that weak"? I asked. "Why are you so mean to me"? Lix asked. "It was an honest question," I said. "Also you should probably introduce yourself now, Lulu," Vampy said. "Yeah you're right," Capt said.

"Hello everyone you probably haven't seen me since your class didn't get to fight me".  "I fought 'ribbit' you tho," the frog chick said. "Oh right you did. Anyways my name's Lunari narkuri, my ability chains, I'm 15, my code name is chained, and my species is demon," Capt said. "Can I see your horns"? Floaty chick said with stars in her eyes. "Sure," Capt said. She closed her eyes and her horns and tail came out.  "You so pretty" floaty girl blurted out. That made Captain shocked since no one had ever complimented her she'd only received insults.