episode one/chapter three [Aris's pov]

⚠️ warning: cursing and gore mention.⚠️

If you are uncomfortable with this then don't simply read.

Hehe~ hope you are ready for chaos if so then let's begin

ו×

"You don't tell me what to do bitch" Aris said. pushing over and over and over until she placed her feet on the ground and looked up at him with cold dark eyes. He tried to shove her again but couldn't then he met her eyes and immediately fell to his knees. "I-I'm sorry captain" was all he could say after facing her menacing glare.

A voice as cold as ice and as sharp as a knife, she said "Don't call me no bitch,". The whole airport was shaken up at the events in front of them. But a crowd gathered around them and started shouting. "Discipline him" "Kill him" and other words like "kick him out".

The security team that was guarding the airport was scared to step in. Aris dared not to lift his head to face the only girl on team x his captain Lunari.

Lunari looked down on him in disgust she used the tip of her boot to lift his chin making him look her in the eyes. "I thought I taught you better than this," she spat out at him. "Please for giving me cap-, "Aris tried to say. Before getting interrupted by her. "You better learn this and learn this well, you shall never and I mean never shall you call any woman a bitch" Lunari said. "Y-yes ma'am," Aris said. Lunari walked back to the rest of the team.

"I almost forgot how scary Lulu is when she's mad," Alexander said. "Don't worry Alex I will never be mad at you," Lunari said.

"Zone two for flight 154 to Musutafu Japan is now boarding," the flight attendant said. "Let's have fun," Sullivan said.

"That was one long flight," Eric said stretching. "I agree," Alex said cracking his neck. "You slept the whole time so what are you talking about"?! I growled. Alexander shot me a nasty glare and of course, so me being me and not taking disrespect like that I shot him one back. Hey, no bad tension here ok" Eric said. Putting his hands between us.

"We have one more flight and thankfully it's on my jet," Lunari said. She turned her head towards us when she was talking. "Thankfully is right that plane was way too cramped for my liking," the redhead said. "I agree," I said. While stretching my legs.

ו×

"Hey Lulu what with the bad tension going on between you and Blondie" Alex asked. God, I hate these fucking ears sometimes. "Idk and not do I care but if it makes you feel better I'll go talk to the Wolfie," Lunari said. She started speeding up so she could catch up to me.

"So Aris how's the weather," she said. I laughed at this cause it's the most basic conversation opener ever. "It's pretty sunny up here what about you shortie"? I asked her. I could almost hear what she thought Aris a short joke she probably thought. She looked up at me and glared. "Come on love I'm just joking," I said to her in a flirty tone. One I knew she couldn't resist so to add to this I used my finger top to lift her head to meet my eyes.

I busted out laughing because she started blushing like crazy. She turned away from me and told me to shut up in a grumpy tone. "Sorry doll it's just that your face," I said. After I stopped laughing I turned towards her and then busted out laughing again.

"Seems like Aris and Lulu are on good terms now," Alex said grumpily. "Oh calm down vampy you'll get your turn..... Eventually," Sullivan said. Before him, Felix busted out laughing at him.

After a long walk, we finally got to the jet.

"The next time we get off the plane we won't be in the U.S. anymore," Felix said looking at the plane. "No shit Sherlock," I said. "Stop being a meinu," Sullivan said. Before walking into the jet along with Lunari who ditched me a while ago. "Hey?! I'm not a bitch" I said. Chasing after him. I heard the rest of the team laugh at this.