episode one /chapter two [2ed person]

⚠️warning: cursing and bad grammar⚠️

Other than that sit back eat some snacks and enjoy. 😉

×°×

: "Damn y'all could have warned me that y'all was going to look this damn fine," I said biting my lip

: "Damn y'all could have warned me that y'all was going to look this damn fine," I said biting my lip. "Yeah we know we're fine as fuck" Aris said trying to be funny. "Heh not as good as me tho," I said giving them a twirl. Then we heard a honk outside which was probably our ride to the airport.

We put our bags in the trunk of the limo and we got in, At the airport.

"I still can't believe we're going out of the country," Felix said happily. "It's not a good thing goofball," I said flicking his forehead. "Hey"?! He said rubbing his forehead. "God damn he's big as fuck" Aris said, Looking at an oboist man. We all busted out laughing. At what he said since it was so random.

"Flight 154 to Musutafu, Japan is now boarding," a flight attendant said. "This is going to be one long year," I said to myself.

End of recap

"Zone one is now boarding," the flight attendant said. "What zone are we"? Eric asked me. "Can you read"? Aris asked. "I'm not an idiot I know how to read," Eric said. "Oh ok problem solved then, read your damn ticket," Aris said.
"Don't be mean aris" Lunari said. Aris huffed angrily.

"I can't wait to get on the plane," Sullivan said. stretching out his arms. "He's probably going straight to sleep," Alexander said. "Probably? No, I am" Sullivan said. "All you do is sleep, work out, and eat," Aris said. "So what," he said. Standing up and facing Aris with a cold look in his eyes. "Calm down boys now is not the time to start fights," Lunari said. She steps between the two and holds her arms out pushing the back.

"You don't tell me what to do bitch" Aris said. pushing over and over and over until she placed her feet on the ground and looked up at him with cold dark eyes. He tried to shove her again but couldn't then he met her eyes and immediately fell to his knees. "I-I'm sorry captain" was all he could say after facing her menacing glare.

A voice as cold as ice and as sharp as a knife, she said "Don't call me no bitch,". The whole airport was shaken up at the events in front of them. But a crowd gathered around them and started shouting. "Discipline him" "Kill him" and other words like "kick him out".

The security team that was guarding the airport was scared to step in. Aris dared not to lift his head to face her

Lunari looked down on him in disgust she used the tip of her boot to lift his chin making him look her in the eyes. "I thought I taught you better than this," she spat out at him. "Please for giving me cap-, "Aris tried to say. Before getting interrupted by her. "You better learn this and learn this well, you shall never and I mean never shall you call any woman a bitch" Lunari said. "Y-yes ma'am," Aris said. Lunari walked back to the rest of the team.

"I almost forgot how scary Lulu is when she's mad," Alexander said. "Don't worry Alex I will never be mad at you," Lunari said.

"Zone two for flight 154 to Musutafu Japan is now boarding," the flight attendant said. "Let's have fun," Sullivan said.

×°×

Hope you guys enjoyed this week's chapter. If not how fucking well. sorry if it's a little short I tried my best but I had no ideas 😔. But I promise you're going to love what I have in store for y'all in the next chapter. So see y'all then 😙