episode two/chapter four [Alex's pov]

⚠️warning: cursing⚠️

A/n

As always Hope you guys enjoy the chapter and see you at the end ja-ne 👋

×°×

We got to the school that principal Nezu was going on about in the car. I think U.A. was the name. But I don't know I'm too hungry to think about it.

"Regular classes are taking place right now so you six may go to your dorms and unpack," Mr. Aizawa told us. "Excuse me, sir? But where are the dorms if I may ask"? I asked him. "Oh right... All might show you there since he doesn't have any class right now" Mr Aizawa said. "Where is he"? I asked. "He should be in his classroom on the 3rd floor last door on the left," Mr Aizawa said. before walking away.

×°×

"I wonder if this school has an elevator," Sullivan said out loud. "Lazy bones," I said. "What? I'm tired and I wanna sleep" Sullivan said drowsily. "Felix, where are you going"? I asked him. He was seeking around the corner to a door with an up and down button on the side. "Nowhere," he said sneakily. Then he ran into the elevator as soon as it opened. I kept pressing a button guessing it was the close door button because Sullivan somehow slipped inside.

"Y'all two are so lazy" I heard Aris shout from in front of me. He's always in front of everyone but that's probably because of his ability. "Wait hold up we're Lulu"? I asked myself out loud. "Isn't she back there with you"? Aris said. "If she was I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be asking myself that question," I said. "Then she's probably with Sullivan, Eric, and Felix," Aris said.

"When did Eric get in the elevator"? I asked him. "Are you blind?" He asked. "No, I have perfect vision," I said proudly. "Then how did you not notice him on Felix's back" Aris said. "Damn how did I miss that," I thought.

×°×

"So who's gonna knock on the door"? Sullivan asked. "Not it" me, Felix, and Eric said in unison. Sullivan and Aris sighed. Then Sullivan knocked on the door hard. Then the tall blonde muscular man opened the door. "Yes"? He asked us. "Mr. Aizawa told us to tell you to take us to our dorms," Aris said. "Oh right this way then," all might said. Stepping out of his classroom.

×°×

"And this is your dorm, young Addison" all might say. "Thank you, Mr. Yagi," I said. "How did you-. "Eric told me," I said. "Oh right well have a nice day then," he said. before walking away.

"I might as well start unpacking," I said to myself.

It took an hour to make my room more me. On the right side, it has a black slanted ceiling with a small closet area that was black with red LED light strips along the top. On the other side of the closet wall is wood paneling.

The rest of the room is white except for my bookshelf area which is a circle cutout with a window as the back wall. There is a red cushion to sit on. There also are books on shelves for the surrounding wall of the circle. The shelves have red LED light strips on the inside. Finally my bed frame is grey with some fur stuff all around it and my desk is the same. My bedside table is wood tho.

Is on the left side of my room but it is black and has LED light strips on the mirror. Then I heard a soft knock on my door. Just by the sent, I can tell exactly who it is.

Lunari's pov

I noticed how Alex was acting earlier so I went to his room. I knocked on his door softly so I wouldn't wake up Sullivan who's room right next to Alex's.

"Lulu, do you need something"? He asked opening the door. "No, I don't but I'm pretty sure you do tho," I said. Stepping closer to him. He looked around then dragged me into his room closed and locked the door. then pushed me against it ruffly too.

My legs were wrapped around his torso. his arms were on each side of my head pinning me down. My hands were on his neck as he took off my jacket leaving me in my sleeveless black dress. He moved my hair away from my neck giving him full access. His breathing got heavier. He leaned down toward my neck and opened his mouth. I could feel the heat from his breath giving me chills. Before I knew it he bit me and started sucking my blood like there was no tomorrow.

I could also feel his hands going down my body. Giving something for his hands to do they played with my tail. God this felt so good. The feeling of his cold hands playing with my tail and the way he was devouring my neck just felt so good to be real. I could feel his sharp fangs leave my skin as they graised my neck. His tongue licking up all of the blood that tried to spill out of my neck.
The mark that was left there soon healed and we heard a knock at the door.

Alex's pov

"Classes ended so hurry up and get to the locker room, also have you seen young Narkuri I could find her In her room,"? Mr. Yagi said/asked. "Um yeah she's in here with me so we'll be there in a second," I said without thinking. "Ok and try not to get lost," he said. I waited for his footsteps to fade before I uncovered Lulu's mouth. "Don't be late sweetheart" she said. before walking out of my room and from my sight.

"God she's so perfect," I thought.

×°×

"You smell like Lunari," Aris said. "Wait did you two-". " No nope not and not," I told Felix. with a blush on my face. "Your face says something else," he said. "Just shut up," I said. turning away from him.

We walked into an arena that kinda looks like a city. "Remember boys don't hurt them too badly," Lulu said with her signature grin. "Yes ma'am," we all said in unison in a scary type tone

×°×

I hope you guys enjoyed this week's chapter. and if not welp. Also this took so long to make 🥲 that my fingers hurt. so please like this and pray for my fingers.

If you have any suggestions that y'all would want for the next chapter then please tell me and I'll incorporate them as best as I can. Anyways see y'all next week 👋