3.7

Xie Heng hurriedly walked along the road, thinking about his thoughts. When he was approaching the royal study, he suddenly stopped.

  There are a few fine clouds floating in the sky, and the blurred edges reveal the blue that is unique to the sky.

  Xie Heng looked at the sky in despair, not knowing what to do for a moment.

  Sanbao watched Xie Heng coming this way from a distance. When he saw him standing there, he immediately came over and said, "Mr. Xie, are you looking for His Majesty?" This morning, I don't know what news His Majesty received. Ever since Imperial Physician Xie left, he had been feeling cold, which made him feel frightened and he did not dare to be in the same room with His Majesty.

  But isn't the savior coming soon? I hope that seeing Doctor Xie will make His Majesty feel better.

  "No." Xie Heng waved his hand. He believed in Jiang Bozhou's ability. Zhouzhou was probably discussing something at this time, so it was best not to disturb him. Xie Heng once again regretted that he was greedy for cheap and did not pursue an official career.

  If Sanbao knew the inside story and knew what Xie Heng was thinking, he would definitely be furious and want to shake the water out of Xie Heng's mind.

  Did you come to the palace just for His Majesty?

  And is the imperial examination a temporary thing? From the provincial examination to the palace examination, not to mention how much effort is required, even if you pass the examination smoothly every time, it will still take three or two years. The new Jinshi had to stay in the Hanlin Academy for a period of time, and then be sent to other places or serve in the central government. I don't know how long it took before they could go to court, let alone touch the center of power.

However, if Jiang Bozhou cheats on Xie Heng, the time may be greatly reduced.

  It's a pity that Sanbao didn't know. He smiled flatteringly and said, "Your Majesty is the only one inside at the moment. If you want to see His Majesty, I will go in and let you know."

  "No, I'll take a step first. There's no need to tell Zhouzhou that I've been here." Xie Heng refused and turned to leave.

  At this moment, the door of the royal study room was opened, and Jiang Bozhou came over aggressively with a step that he didn't recognize.

  "Since Zihuang is here, why don't you come in and have a seat?" Jiang Bozhou invited warmly, but there was no smile on his face. Sanbao curled up his neck like a quail falling into the water, not daring to raise his head. He knew that His Majesty was still angry.

  "Your Majesty has an order, and I dare not disobey it." Xie Heng followed Jiang Bozhou into the house.

  This is Xie Heng's first visit to the Imperial Study Room. The decoration here is not luxurious, every inch is elegant, but whether it is the tables, chairs, or the ornaments in the corners, they cannot be measured by money.

  "Did Doctor Xie receive the news?" Jiang Bozhou sat on a chair, tapping his right hand on the table, his small voice being infinitely amplified in the silent space.

  "Why don't you answer?" Jiang Bozhou had not yet changed out of the dragon robe he wore in court. With his solemn expression and majestic momentum, the image of a true emperor stood in front of Xie Heng.

  To be honest, Xie Heng is a bit strange.

  For these unscientific spiritual beings, the human emperor is a very interesting and special existence. There are many human emperors in the source world, but since Xie Heng and Jiang Bozhou established a partnership, Jiang Bozhou looked at him in a special way. Tight, so so far, the only emperor he has seen is his lover.

  But as long as Zhouzhou's string is not touched, Jiang Bozhou has always been very good at hiding in front of Xie Heng, which is in sharp contrast to his external image.

  "What does Your Majesty want me to answer?" Xie Heng was curious. "Does it mean His Majesty sent all the imperial doctors to the epidemic areas?" She was still reluctant to say goodbye to him even in the morning, but she didn't know why Zhouzhou was suddenly angry.

  Jiang Bozhou's posture remained unchanged and he asked coldly, "You still don't admit it?"

  Xie Heng also had a bad temper. He put away his warm smile and became sullen. His eyes seemed to be filled with grievances. "Your Majesty didn't say anything, so what do you want me to do? I just admit it."

  "I'm not wronged, so why are you wronged?" Jiang Bozhou was unconvinced. He put the paper ball he had been holding for half a morning on the table and turned his face away, not daring to look at Xie Heng.

  Xie Heng stared at the paper ball, as if he could see a flower, and finally said for a long time, "It's my fault." He really couldn't underestimate Zhou Zhou. He could do such a thing by sending someone to monitor him, and he could do it. Without even realizing it, the person sent was definitely one of the best martial arts masters.

  Jiang Bozhou was a little stunned, and his guilty conscience disappeared with Xie Heng's words, "It's okay if you know it's your fault." These words were so confident.

  "Why don't you explain it quickly?" Jiang Bozhou raised his head, with pride written on the left side of his face and arrogant on the right side. What he expressed as a whole was "Come and coax me."

  Xie Heng accurately understood Jiang Bozhou's appeal and walked over to hold Jiang Bozhou's hand on the case.

  "I woke up two years ago in a deserted suburb in the south of the Yangtze River. I have no memory of the previous twenty years. I am alone with only household registration documents." Xie Heng lowered his head slightly, which happened to allow Jiang Bozhou to see the loneliness in his eyes.

  He is not lying. How can the body that Tiandao squeezed have the memory of the previous twenty years? If Zhouzhou knew the truth of the matter, he would go crazy and even feel jealous of himself. Xie Heng didn't want to answer the question of which Zhouzhou he liked best.

  Sure enough, Jiang Bozhou felt distressed and held Xie Heng's hand tightly.

  "I feel that I am looking for someone, and that person is my destined partner. Somehow, I feel that that person is in the capital, but I am weak and cannot withstand the long journey, so I have to seek medical treatment first." Xie Heng pursed his lips slightly. Lip, didn't seem to want to say anything.

  "Zihuang..." Jiang Bozhou was panicked. Was Zihuang looking for him in the first place? No wonder he felt happy when he saw Zihuang, it was fate.

  "I became a doctor after a long illness, and it took me a year and a half of careful treatment before I could recover my health. On the way to Beijing, thanks to the care and support of Ambassador Liu Yuan, I found a small official position in Beijing." Xie Heng The voice is very low, and if you don't listen carefully, you will have the illusion that he is crying. In fact, Best Actor Xie can hardly continue acting.

  "I know." An Er has already investigated these relatively recent events. Jiang Bozhou has already seen them, and they are exactly the same as what Xie Heng said. It's just that no matter how much he writes on paper, it can't be worth the three or two sentences he put down.

  "I have been active in the capital for half a year, and I always feel that we are very close to each other, but we never meet. So I boldly guessed that the person I am looking for may be His Majesty." Xie Heng held Jiang Bozhou's arms. With one hand, he continued.

  "So you've been looking for me!" Jiang Bozhou was pleasantly surprised.

  "Of course." Xie Heng smiled slightly.

  Every encounter between him and Zhouzhou was never God's arrangement. Otherwise, God should have let him wake up next to Zhouzhou and not let him suffer from lovesickness.