9.5

The dragon and the prince lived a peaceful and happy life, but someone still kept thinking about them.

 In the castle of the Flower Kingdom, Princess Rose once again inadvertently mentioned to her husband the Prince of Vine who was captured by the evil dragon, "I know everyone doesn't like my brother very much, but he is my brother. My poor brother is so unlucky. Captured by the evil dragon!"

  Princess Rose's husband was recognized as the lucky man who was chosen as the princess's consort because of his bad luck. He thought so too, so he actively helped the princess solve her problems. After he came up with several ideas and was rejected by the princess one by one, this The little prince, who had always been timid, finally plucked up the courage and said, "How about I go and have a look."

  "Oh, dear, this can't work, it's too dangerous!" Princess Rose looked worried.

  Seeing this, the little prince strengthened his belief in checking on his brother's current situation for the princess. The princess was so kind that she would worry about Prince Vine, who had such a bad reputation.

  So he took the brave men and knights to the Gelela Canyon, but when they were about to enter the Gelela Canyon, they found that they were trapped in a circle and could no longer move forward.

  Xie Heng, who was far away in the cave, noticed that the formation was triggered, so he distracted himself and took a quick look and stopped caring. The formation he set up prohibited anyone with malicious intentions from approaching. He was the only living person in the entire Gerela Canyon. Jia Zhouzhou is one, and he can barely count as two. This malice is either directed at him or at Jia Zhouzhou.

  He told this to the lovely Zhouzhou who was nestled in his arms and refused to come out. Jiang Bozhou only said calmly: "I know."

  Xie Heng saw that he knew what he knew and stopped talking. This group of people might be related to Zhouzhou's identity as a villain in each world. Zhouzhou had a bad relationship with his father and sister, and his sister was well-known. This time The protagonist is most likely this sister.

  The news that the Glera Canyon was inaccessible naturally aroused heated discussions, and even Prince Vine, who was captured by the evil dragon, became a hot topic. When he was captured, the princess was holding her coming-of-age ceremony and wedding, so no one paid much attention to it. This news.

  Many people try to enter the Galela Canyon, but there are always some who succeed out of sheer curiosity rather than malice, so there is an endless stream of people coming. However, Xie Heng stopped when he found someone passing through the formation. A phantom formation was set up in the middle of the canyon to stop this group of people.

  "I really have nothing to do." Jiang Bozhou commented as he lay on Xie Heng's chest and listened to him describe the scene at the mouth of the canyon. "Don't they know there is a dragon here? Where do they get the courage?"

  Xie Heng smiled. Ever since Zhou Zhou's slip of the tongue was discovered by him, he became unscrupulous. He stopped even calling him "Mr. Evil Dragon" and kept calling him "Evil Dragon". Xie Heng had no way to deal with him.

  After a few years of peace and harmony with the lovely Vine Prince, the small ball of soul contained in Xie Heng's sea of ​​consciousness finally repaired itself. After meeting the requirements for leaving Xie Heng's sea of ​​consciousness, he finally Went out for a while.

  Xie Heng saw that he had been peaceful and calm for several years, so he was not too cautious, so he was caught off guard. He looked at the prince Zhouzhou, whom he had favored for several years, holding a sword and an erratic spirit with a vigilant expression. Zhouzhou confronts each other.