Extra 6

The attack of the Amnesiac Insect King and the attack of the rebel leader

"Your Majesty! It's not good! The rebels have already attacked the central star!" The insect servant hurriedly ran into the insect emperor's palace to report the news.

  Xie Heng woke up from his sleep in a daze, "Attack wherever you like..."

  "Your Majesty! Let's run away quickly! If we don't run away, it will be too late!" The Insect Server still liked this Insect King very much, so he came to ask him to run away with him.

  Xie Heng had a clear understanding of his identity, "Where can I escape? Just leave. I am the Insect Emperor. I will definitely not be able to escape."

  "You are really a smart insect." A foreign insect that had been standing in the corner of the Insect King's palace for an unknown period of time suddenly made a sound, startling both Xie Heng and the insect attendants.

  "Where did you come in from? How long have you been here? Where are the guards?"

  The strange insect came out of the corner and spoke in a leisurely and inexplicable way, "Oh, you mean those useless insects. I took away some insects and walked in openly. I have been standing here the whole time. It's you who didn't notice it."

  Standing under the light, Xie Heng found that this strange insect was quite good-looking, and it unexpectedly matched his aesthetic taste.

 If they had met a few days ago, Xie Heng would have plucked up the courage to ask him if he wanted to be his female monarch. But now there is a high probability that he will become a prisoner soon, so it is better not to have anything to do with this insect.

  If nothing else goes wrong, this female insect was sent by the rebels to monitor the Insect King, and it would be impossible for the two of them.

  "What do you want me to do?" Xie Heng asked, "You can ask anything you want to know, and I will answer if I know." Until now, all he can do is cooperate with this insect, hoping that this insect You can give more credit to the rebels when they discuss their merits and reward them.

  "You don't need to do anything, just stay here obediently." The female worm licked the corner of her mouth, and he found a sweet little male worm~

  The rebels quickly occupied the central star, but Xie Heng didn't feel much about it. As expected, he became a prisoner, but his daily life was almost the same as when he was the Insect Emperor, and he didn't even change his bedroom. , but the insect servant who originally took care of him was replaced by a military female who took care of him.

  The military females stood not too far away from him, so they could see him but not disturb him.

  Xie Heng sat in front of the piano, feeling a little uneasy. "What music do you want to listen to?" he asked the beautiful military female in front of him.

  He hadn't seen the female since that night, so he was very surprised to see her. The female insect put on military uniform this time, and Xie Heng felt that the female insect looked more beautiful.

  "You can play whatever you want, I don't understand this." The female seemed to be looking at the scenery outside the window again, her tone was calm.

  Xie Heng was a little sad, but he was more secretly happy and talked about a song called "Secret Love". This piece of music was written by a pianist to the female insect he had a crush on when he was young. It was a secret love but also something he couldn't get.