5.2

So the next day, Jiang Bozhou, who had not yet had time to accept that he fell in love with a man at first sight, was hit hard not long after he walked into the class. Their homeroom teacher, Teacher Tian, ​​was followed by a new transfer student, who happened to be the one he fell in love with at first sight. He was wearing a white shirt and black suit pants. He looked polite and had the image of a good student.

  He was dressed like a dog. Jiang Bozhou's feet were on the table legs, his hands were behind his head, and he was looking at Xie Heng's side face, savoring it with unfinished content.

  Xie Heng observed Jiang Bozhou's reaction from the corner of his eyes, and a subtle smile flashed across his lips. He wrote his name on the blackboard according to the teacher's instructions, then randomly picked an empty seat in the back row of the classroom and sat down.

  "Hey, that new guy! Yes, that's you, thank you - OK." Jiang Bozhou suddenly stood up, and the overturned bench made a loud clang.

  He had just watched Xie Heng walking by. Xie Heng was looking straight at him as if he had never seen him before. Uncontrollable anger welled up in his heart. Obviously he doesn't have a deskmate, so the newcomer can't be his deskmate?

  "Boss, what's the matter with you? Then Nian Heng!" The little fat man sitting in front of Jiang Bozhou couldn't help but remind him quietly, but he seemed to underestimate his own voice, and his loud breath spread to every corner of the classroom. Some students couldn't help laughing, and the laughter soon spread.

  "You don't have to tell me, of course I know." Jiang Bozhou spat out a few words through his teeth, expressing his very unhappy mood. He finally came up with a way to attract attention. This is good and embarrassing. Big hair.

  Teacher Tian hit the podium hard twice with the blackboard eraser before the classroom returned to calm. She cleared her throat, "Class begins now. Classmate Jiang Bozhou, although you are very humorous, please sit down."

  Jiang Bozhou was still angry, but he still obediently lifted up the bench and returned to his seat. A class is long or short, only 45 minutes. For Jiang Bozhou, it is just enough time to sleep. But today I don't know what happened. I was upset and couldn't sleep. Let alone go in and listen to the lectures.

  Xie Heng just watched his Zhouzhou scratching his head and scribbling on the paper, but he felt that the class went by very quickly.

  As soon as the bell rang, Xie Heng was surrounded by enthusiastic classmates. Even though they were seniors in high school, they were still as curious about their new classmates as they were back then, especially this time there was such a good-looking one. So Xie Heng was forced to experience the feeling of being looked at like a monkey.

  Teacher Tian, ​​who hadn't announced the end of get out of class yet, originally wanted to talk to Xie Heng for a while. Seeing this attitude, he simply packed up the teaching aids and asked the students who were not watching the fun to tell Xie Heng to take time to go to her office during class today.

  Not watching the fun·Jiang Bozhou·Classmate:...

  As the morning passed, the enthusiasm of the new transfer students finally decreased a lot, at least they were no longer surrounded by a crowd of people. Xie Heng was not very good at dealing with enthusiasm from people other than his Zhouzhou family, so he could only choose to deal with it coldly. Therefore, without his knowing it, he became known as the "Little Prince of the Iceberg".

  "Hey, newcomer, Teacher Tian asked you to find time to find her." Jiang Bozhou took advantage of the last class in the morning to come to Xie Heng's seat.