Venus and Mossstone

Starflight curled himself around the eggs, keeping them warm with his thick tail. He put his chin on one of the eggs breathing softly and blinked. Around him was complete darkness since he was blind, but he felt as if he could still see his eggs and what they would look like. What Sunny and Starflight's eggs would look like.
"Starflight," whispered Sunny next to his ear and he felt warmth on the side of him as she put half her body on his neck. "There is a crack on the bigger one."
"Really?" He mumbled. He reached out a talkin and touched the eggs, feeling for the crack. His scales scraped something hard and bulging and he blinked again.
"It's wiggling!" She exclaimed but Starflight could already feel it moving. A second later, something tumbled from his grasp and there was a small moan and a slight gasp. Sunny put her nuzzle to his neck and reached over him to grab the small dragonet from the fallen egg.
"He is so cute!" She said quietly and he smiled nervously.
       In all his life, after escaping the mountain, going to the Nightwing Island, expressing his love for Sunny, and becoming blind did he ever think that he would have dragonets with the love of his life.
"Oh, he looks green and black but he has my features," Sunny muttered. She put her tail on his and wiggled. "Oh, choose a name, Starflight."
He tilted his head in her direction and closed his eyes. "How about Mossstone, for the way he looks?"
"That is a good name," she said and softly kissed his cheek. "Oh! The female egg is hatching now." He tensed and put his head on his talons as something broke beside him. Something shark slapped his lip and he flinched.
"Ow," he grumbled just as Sunny said, "She's so cute! She is so bright, lighter than me and she has your features. She looks like a Venus."
"Then that should be her name," he smiled and put his head on hers. "I bet she looks so cute." She nodded beneath him and put something small and wriggly on his talon. Something whimpered, but, fortunately, stopped moving and soon he heard snoring. Starflight smiled bigger and kissed it, apparently Venus because he smelt her new scent. Something else, apparently Mossstone, curled in his side and Sunny tsked.
"Dang," she muttered. "I laid their eggs and yet they don't even chose me to sleep on." Starflight barked a laugh and gently put his tail on the sleeping male.
"I guess they just like me better," he mused and got a kiss to his lips as an answer.
"I love you," she said affectionately. He smiled and blinked slowly.
"I love you, too. All three of you."