Where Are They?

"And they just left? Just like that?"
"Deathbringer, you were there. Kolluth took Seashell and their egg and just. . . flew off."
"Where do you think they went?'
"I'm not sure. They didn't go in the direction of Possibility or Jade Mountain, but I don't expect them to go to either because they are kids and don't even know where these places are. . ."
"Well who cares?! Let's just get a search party and search all over Phyrria FOR GOODNESS SAKE."
"TSUNAMI, BE REALISTIC."
"GLORY, YOU BE REALISTIC. THAT'S WHY YOU MARRIED A LOW LIVING NIGHTWING."
"ExxxxCUSE ME???"
"SHUT UP. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE BUILT LIKE A ROTTEN BLUEBERRY."
"YOU'RE BUILT LIKE A FREAKING BLOOD CLOT WITH YOUR SCALES."
"SHUT UP. Can we focus on finding the dragonets-"
"SHUT THE ACTUAL F-"

Hyacinth slammed her talons to her ears, Gill started laughing with his tail curled around and struggling Reed, and Poisonwing threw his wings over his head.

Tsunami, Glory, Riptide, and Deathbringer were talking (more like argueing) about what to do about Kolluth and Seashell.
"I hate when they argue," Reed said over the adult's argueing.
"IT'S YOUR FAULT THEY LEFT!" Hyacinth roared, getting up quickly and pouncing on him. Poisonwing got up and tried to pull her back, but her grip on the green dragonet was strong.

She held her claws gripped on his shoulders and Reed shrieked with pain.
"Hyacinth, stop it!" Gill and Poisonwing shouted, both trying to pull her back. Her grip loosened and soon they fell back with her in the middle.
"I'm sorry!" Reed whimpered, lightly touching the place that she scratched him.

"I wish you were the one allergic to fish!" She screamed at him, her usual violet scales bright red like a Skywing's. "Why do you have to be like that? You ruined our brother and your sister's lives! Oh my GOSH, REED. Be NORMAL!" She whipped her tail and flared her ruff, which was orange and speckles of dark red and violent purple.

"I'm sorry!" Reed cried, his green scales looking paler and paler. "I thought what I was doing was right! You wouldn't want your own brother keeping a secret so important and he never tells you."
"But you said it as a good thing," Poisonwing pointed out. "You said it like. . . like it was all about you. It seemed like you didn't care less what Tsunami and Glory would do to them."

Reed looked down. "I'm sorry. I'm only three, not an adult like you guys." Hyacinth flared her ruff again and growled, but Poisonwing hmshushed her. "And Hyacinth, I'm sorry. I really thought you liked me and-"
"Why would I like you out of all dragons?" She snarled and Reed backed off.

"He's a small dragonet. Spare him some sympathy," Gill threatened. "He has his hopes and dreams. He only thought what he was doing was right."
"But in the wrong way possible!" She said, her tail starting to  become a little more purple than red.
"Who cares?" Poisonwing said. "We need to find Kolluth and Seashell soon before someone else finds them. We don't need to find their corpses."
"And I'm in this?" Reed asked, his tail twitching nervously.
"You started it, dingbat," Hyacinth frowned. "Anyway, the rainforest is closest to us, and knowing Kolluth, he'd probably choose a place he's been before because he knows the area." She looked at the boys with green eyes. "We got this."

"Woah woah woah," Gill said. "Do we have to go? Are our parents coming with us? Are we doing it by our selves?"
"For goodness SAKE, Gill!" Hyacinth muttered, slamming her talon to the forehead and sighing softly. "I am an aunt now and you three or uncles. We are basically adults so GROW UP. If Kolluth and Seashell can make an egg, than we can go off by ourselves."

"Do you even know how eggs are made?" Poisonwing asked, his face looking concerned, amused, and the utmost frightened all at the same time.
"Doiwannu?" She said quietly.
"Well, a man has to put his coc-"
"OKAY ANYWAY," Hyacinth said, flaring her wings and turning around. "Let's go."