(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Background Information ♡

Hi there, this is my first story so be kind but also feel free to drop off some suggestions about the story line :)
I decided to write my own Bada fan fiction as I started reading many but they all seemed too similar, obviously some aspects will be the same but I wanted to focus on a relationship more outside of SWF2 but there will still be a large chunk of the story surrounding it. Enjoy :)

Face claim: Yuqi of GIDLE

Name: Won Yun-HeeAge: 29Height: 5"3Ethnicity: Korean mother and as far as she knows her dad is a New ZealanderCrew: Jam RepublicDance styles: Afrikans, street hip hop, contemporary background, a few whacking lessons from Yoonji of MannequeenBest f...

Name: Won Yun-Hee
Age: 29
Height: 5"3
Ethnicity: Korean mother and as far as she knows her dad is a New Zealander
Crew: Jam Republic
Dance styles: Afrikans, street hip hop, contemporary background, a few whacking lessons from Yoonji of Mannequeen
Best friend in JR: Audrey
Family: Single mother, no siblings
Crush: Bada Lee (obviously)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Yun-Hee has lived in New Zealand since she was 3. Her mum flew them out to find her dad in hopes of some support but he turned them away and they decided to stay for a while until they completely fell in love with the country and stayed for life. Yun-Hee grew up smart and pretty but despite all of that she wouldn't pursue higher education and went straight into her true passion. Dance. Her mum noticed her love for music and dance while she was growing up and supported her by getting her into contemporary classes from the young age of 5. This is where she met Kirsten, even though she was a few years younger she had already progressed so quickly, and the two were inseparable since their first meeting. Once Yun-Hee graduated high school she pursued dance more seriously and gained some traction after a video of her teaching a beginner class was posted online. During this time Kirsten had come out of education to join Yun-Hee in her journey in the dance world. That's when they started looking into crews like The Royal Family. After many years of training and experience, they took the leap to start their own smaller crew. One by one the dancers filled the spots and became like a close knit family of their own. Yun-Hee grew especially close to their youngest, Audrey. She took on the motherly role as the oldest but acknowledged she didn't have what it took to be the leader and that's where Kirsten fit perfectly. The two girls barely ever fought and if they did it was never over anything serious, instead about the last slice of pizza or who can get ready quicker in the mornings. So the younger being the leader came with no problems. It came to an abrupt end when Yun-Hee was forced to move back to South Korea with her mum as her grandma was in hospital after an accident. After very sad goodbyes and tears and promises to stay in touch, they were on their way back to their home to look after their last known family member. During this time, Yun-Hee stayed on top of her practice. It was difficult without her other members to pick up on her mistakes and whilst sharing her worries with her mum, she was suggested joining a class to keep up with someone else's style and pressure. This is where she began attending Bada Lee's classes at JustJerk Studio.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
It's my first time going to a class in a long while, somehow the nerves are worse than the first time. Obviously I've heard of Bada Lee before but I had no idea how good she was before properly researching her videos. Her aura and skill and just raw talent were something that intimidated but excited me. The class isn't until 7pm but somehow my excitement kept me up all night and woke me up at 7 in the morning. Great. 12 hours to go. With that said a full body shower and routine will help calm me.
Stepping out the shower after steaming up the full bathroom, walls and all, I check the time on my phone. Wtf?? How is it only 45 minutes later? I swear I went through my whole playlist. That settles it, a cute outfit and an iced coffee and a photoshoot in the park will surely allow time to fly.