(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Just a Kiss ♡

Bada's POV
Her lips are so soft. I was just trying to walk to one of the practice rooms to start working on my choreography but now my mind is filled with the idea of her lips on my skin. I can't help but stroke the hand she kissed lightly, careful enough not to wipe it away but just enough to admire her and those lips. God, those lips. They're just making me crave more.

Yun-Hee's POV:
Just as I entered the room I noticed other members of the other crews and two women stood at the front. I bowed and apologised for the lateness before taking my space in the crowd of dancers. The girls bowed and began speaking. "Hello, we are Khan and we need your help. We are a duo girl group that are due to debut soon with our song 'I'm your girl' and we thought to visit Street Woman Fighter to help with the choreography for our song. The dance you preform will be picked and you will perform with us for our debut stage." Excitement explodes in the practice room as we wanted an opportunity like this to showcase our skills. Before we allow it to get out of hand, the girls played their song for us. To say it was amazing was an understatement. It was mind blowingly good. The things that I picked up mainly was the soft vibe of the song, it also had a very deep meaning which struck directly through my heart. The song speaks about two female friends and the journey through their friendship blooming into a much deeper love. Some may argue romantic and others platonic. Either way, it struck very deep and made my heart ache. I wonder what Bada would've been like throughout school. The uniform on her and how she would alter it to fit her androgynous look, like her sleeved rolled up and a couple buttons loose and even untucking the shirt. My mind began to wander into thoughts of Bada and I sharing a milk on our breaks, spring time at the school, walking home together, watching her dance in a quiet room during lunch while I bring her food so she stays healthy. All my thoughts get interrupted when Kang Daniel came in and gave us NDAs to sign for the song before the release. With this being such a private matter, the main dancer would be decided outside of the audience of crew members but with the idols and judges separately.

The idols said their thank yous and goodbyes and left us to think about choreography for the song. The producers provided the dancers with the song to help us practice. We got the 12 hours to create 30 seconds of choreography for the chorus, same as the other classes. Just as I'm about to leave, Cera and Baby Sleek approached me and we started up friendly conversation. "Im honestly not feeling confident as it is so different from every other vibe but I'm excited to see what you can produce." Baby Sleek turned to me with the compliment but also putting herself down at the same time made me frown.

"Thank you but I'm sure that you can put a cool twist on the choreography too. I'd like to see both of your styles shine." I smile at both of them and we continue with a bit of friendly conversation before we understand that we really need to practice. "As much as I loved our chat, we should start with our choreographies. Let's just promise to not make this any more serious or dramatic than needs be." We all chuckle and promise each other before heading off to private areas to begin creating. It is going to be difficult to create something a lot softer in terms of dance but the made up memories of Bada in school made my process a lot easier. The song played in my earphones as I started free styling just to see what flowed out.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
It got to about 11 pm when I realised I had been working non stop perfecting the short routine I had created. Grabbing my things and my water bottle I turned around to see Bada standing in the door. "Oh god you scared me!" I put my hand on my chest and dramatically gasp.
"Sorry I didn't mean to, how can you practice without music?" Bada now stepped closer to me, closing the distance between us.

"It's not difficult when it's a secret mission." I tap the side of my nose and wink at her. "How many doors did you try before you found me?" I realised that I was in one of the smaller training rooms without any labels or notes on the door to indicate I was in there.
"Erm around 5 I think. It got pretty embarrassing after the second one." I notice a small blush creep in as she looks away in embarrassment. Cute.