(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Please Don't Stop the Music ♡

message from: @bada_lee - click to open

@bada_lee: I love that photo of you, wonder who took it?
@yunhee: hmmmmmi wonder, some tall man with pretty eyes
@bada_lee: you think I have pretty eyes?
@yunhee: that's the one thing you take from that?
I pause for a brief moment before I start typing again, thinking very carefully about my word choice.
@yunhee: yes, your eyes are pretty. they're the first things I noticed about you on the very very first day we met :)
@bada_lee: ahhh ur such a flirt !

I smile at her last message, unable to control the way she makes my heart race. It's not because I like her, I just admire her. As my friend and mentor. I check the time and notice that it's already quite late and I wanted to go into the studio to finish up the choreography for Khan. I go get a quick shower and get ready to go to sleep before my phone goes off again.

@bada_lee: what you doing tomorrow? we don't have filming so I was wondering if you'd like to join me and a few others for a night out
@yunhee: sure, what time and where should I meet you all?
@bada_lee: don't worry my light, just be ready at 9pm and I'll come get you :)

I smile at my phone before putting it away and going to sleep. At least that gives me chance to practice in the morning before getting ready for fun night out with my new found friends.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
My alarm starts blaring throughout the apartment but all I can do is groan and slowly stretch to sit myself up. I allowed myself a lay in from all these early mornings recently and see that it's only 11am. I'm not a morning person at all. I don't think anyone truly is because how can someone be so comfy in bed and still decide to jump out of bed. Either way, I turn the alarm off and check social media before dragging myself to the kitchen. The usual half asleep routine consists of turning the coffee machine on, washing my face in the bathroom, grabbing my coffee and just sitting with music while trying to wake myself up. Once the coffee is gone and my brain is more focused I go to get dressed for practice, not even bothering to do makeup as I'd be doing something more intense for the night out.

I grab my headphones and head out for the walk to the studio, listening to my usual mix of hip hop and r&b music to clear my head

I grab my headphones and head out for the walk to the studio, listening to my usual mix of hip hop and r&b music to clear my head. After about 25 minutes of walking I enter into the studio and bow to the workers as I enter and ask about a free room to practice. One woman came out from behind the desk and lead to me to one of the free rooms before residing back to her ground floor desk. Her heels clacked away and I just closed the door quietly before taking in the space. There was a wall of mirrors facing the door and a table in one corner of the room where I just place my belongings. There were speaker hooked into the corners of the wall and an aux cable hanging loosely from on of them. I connected my phone and placed the phone on the chair nearby before playing my playlist on shuffle to do a small freestyle to warm my body up. After I'm a little sweaty and in the right headspace to choreograph, I turn on 'I'm your girl' from my emails and begin what I had created so far.