(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Promises ♡

Yun-Hee's POV:
It's been a few days, practice went really well and it's finally time to film. We have by far the most packed schedule. Me and the girls have to film with the idols in the morning and then after a break we go on to film the dance video for the mission itself. The outfits have been decided for both but I was able to give my ideas for the dance portion. We chose all black outfits with a mixture of feminine and masculine to allow the team to feel comfortable in their style. Some had shorts and skirts while others had cargo trousers on, but all still looks in sync. For mine and Sowoen's outfits they had more colour but we went with mine as more feminine and hers more masculine styled.

We wanted something bright and cheerful but not swaying too far away from each others outfits

We wanted something bright and cheerful but not swaying too far away from each others outfits. We felt that this was the best options and we all loved our outfits. We went ahead and filmed our last dance practice before heading to set to film it professionally.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Overall, filming went by quickly just because we all knew the choreography very well and made little to no mistakes. I am so proud of the girls with how well they did.
"Okay you all deserve a treat for all your hard work. Let's all get some food and drinks tonight before the results tomorrow!" Everyone cheered and grabbed their things before following me out. We all decided on a restaurant and managed to get a table for 9 last minute.

It was a really cute place filled with ambient lighting and delicious smells of meat. The booth we sat in faced the entire restaurant so we could see everything going on. It was such a pretty place and from the smells I could tell the food would be really good too. A waitress came over to our table and took our large order of varied meats, sides and drinks. As we chatted more and more and got to know one another better it was clear that we would be good friends in and out of the competition.

Our food arrived and it was enjoyed by everyone. The gossip continued until a touchy subject was mentioned.
"What's happening between you and Bada huh?" Miki had asked me and was supported by some looks and noises from the others.
"What do you mean?" If I act dumb they'll drop it, but they don't. Obviously they don't.
"We all see you two talking and looking at each other, even your battle was hella flirty. At first I thought she was with Redlic because of their past and their dance but after seeing you two it was clear that your energy is unmatched. So come on! Spill!" Minah was now talking about our not so secret glances to one another. Could we have been more obvious?
"When I first came to Korea I ended up taking her classes and we just became fast friends." I pull out my phone and show them our first dance video together from JustJerk channel. Instead of a approving gasp I got a shocked gasp from all of them.
"Yah! That is basically porn that you're showing us! You have so much sexual tension with one another it's insane." Cera was covering her eyes as if she was a pure soul. I just laugh it off and thankfully the conversation gets dropped.