(っ◔◡◔)っ ♡ Girls Day ♡

Yun-Hee POV:
"Sowoen? What are you doing here so late? Are you okay?" I notice that she has red puffy eyes and tears slowly rolling down her face.
"I'm so sorry, I just didn't know where else to go." I let her inside and also notice the two bags she has in her hands. I take them and place them on the sofa. I tell her to sit down in the kitchen while the kettle brewed and while I got dressed into something... well something. I put on my red plaid pyjama bottoms and black long sleeved top before coming back out. Grabbing two mugs out the cabinet, I begin to make some night teas for us while we talk.

"Basically, my mum kicked me out after finding out that I had a secret boyfriend behind her back. I literally had 10 minutes to grab what I need and get out of there before she started to hit me. I really didn't know where else to go." She begun tearing up again and sniffling through her words.
"What about Bada? I'm sure she would've taken care of you."
"I can't tell her and neither can you. She has been very stressed lately and I don't want to be a burden, I just came to you because I remembered you mentioned your address and it was closer than any other." I take a sip of my tea and nod at her before getting up and taking her bags to my room. "Hold on, I'm happy enough that you've let me in, let me stay on the sofa!" I notice her following in behind me but I just smile at her.
"My mum is out of town so I can stay in her room, don't worry about a thing. You're going to have to tell Bada at some point but for now you're safe here with me. Tomorrow before I head out we will go back to your house, together, to get some more of your things."

Sowoen just explodes in tears and jumps into my arms, engulfing me in a hug that I knew she just needed. I hugged her for a while before showing her where everything is and letting her rest up.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
It's like 7:30am I believe but the thing that really woke me up was the smell coming from the kitchen. Like a hungry dog, my nose follows the smell to see Sowoen finishing up in the kitchen.
"Good morning unnie, I just finished making breakfast for us! I hope you like pancakes." I just nod and sit down before devouring the tower of pancakes she had created for us. I should've taken a photo for Instagram because they just looked so good but that's also why I couldn't resist and ate it all up. We chat a little bit more about this boyfriend and I can see that she seems to have cheered up. I get up and help her clear up before grabbing my robe and wrapping it around myself. The robe is big enough to fit over my head and I end up coming up behind her to try scare her but instead she just giggles. "You look so adorable!" I just pout and Sowoen takes a quick photo, we just laugh for a while but then go to get ready. She grabs a shower and I take this opportunity to get ready in my room. I wanted to go for something a bit more casual but still street smart.

 I wanted to go for something a bit more casual but still street smart