Wow... (smut/fluff)

Backstory: you and juicy have been friends for a while and both had feeling just never said anything also there both 27(original ik)
—————————————————————————

Juicy POV

I've liked y/n for a while and I think today I'm gonna tell her. I run down to the kitchen to make sure i have everything because me and her are gonna have a movie night.

As I was setting the things down on the coffee table in the living room I heard a knock at the door. I quickly set down the stuff and open the door to see her beautiful face

"Hey" y/n says with a friendly smile

"Hi, i've got all the stuff set up" juicy says with a wide smile.

"Yay" y/n says while walking past juicy to see all the stuff.

Y/n POV

"Wow.. this is awesome " I say as I sit down in the pillow fort he made. I pick up a blanket and see a squishmello. "OMG" I screamed as I ran over and squished it. "You remembered," I giggled "Yea" he said sheepishly. I look up to see him looking away and i notice he's blushing. I start to blush when I see this, but I shove my face into the squishmello to hide it.

[time skip]

Y/N POV

Juicy decided to turn on pennywise and I didn't want to be rude so I just agreed but the truth is I hate scary movies.

Juicy POV

I was enjoying the movie and then a jump scare came on and I noticed y/n move closer to me. I wanted to put my arm around her but i didn't know if it would make her uncomfortable. I look down at her again and she covers her face and i decided to do it to comfort her.

"I'm sorry" y/n said without making eye contact.

"It's ok I don't mind" I say as i look down to see her beautiful face.

Y/n POV

I hear juicy murmur something under his breath and I couldn't figure it out.

"Did you say something" I asked

"..."

I looked up at him and noticed he was blushing again so I decided to tease him. I got up in his lap and got close to his face and stared into his eyes.

"What was that" I say seductively

"Uhh" juicy says as he turn bright red

3 person POV

Juicy closes his eyes and kisses y/n. They both pull away from the kiss surprised and then juicy picks up y/n and carries her into the bedroom.

He puts her on the bed and takes off her shirt, and says "are you ok with this?" "Yes" she replies. juicy then continues to take off her bra, then he starts kissing and biting her neck as his hand moves down to y/n waist. Juicys hand slowly makes there way to her chest and his hands cuff her b00bs as he plays with them. He goes  own to her v. y/n moans as his tongue dances around the clit.

He pulls away and y/n groans as she wants more, but then juicy flips her over into a doggy style. Without prepping he puts it in fast. "AHhH~"y/n scream in pleasure. Juicy groans when he feels the tightness of her v.

"Ahh~ if yo-u... don't mhh slow- down i'm gon-na cu U m " y/n says between moans

Juicy grabs her chin to make y/n to look at him and says "You can cum until i say so darling~"

"Yesss.. Juicy" she moans

Juicy slams into her hard and deep as he says "What's my name?"

"Ahh~ daddy!" she creams from the pleasure

"Good girl" juicy smirks

Juicy thrust faster and deeper until they both cum together. Painting juicy falls onto the bed next you y/n who's lying on her stomach. Once y/n gets her breath she places her head on juicys bare chest.

"I love you" juicy says pulling y/n onto his chest.

"I love you too" Y/n says as she adjusts herself onto juicy.

(hey sorry if that was kinda short i got busy half way through. Let me know if this was shit or not because I don't think this was that good lol . anyways pt.2 is coming soon and I might make a extra part to this where y/n get prego... maybe idk. anyways bye)