Josh x Fem Y/n (Fluff)

so josh and y/n live together but not a couple and there both in the last year of high school.

(recommendation by: AlyssaLozano543 )
For y/n's hair description here is an idea of what it looks like

(recommendation by: AlyssaLozano543 )For y/n's hair description here is an idea of what it looks like

________________________________________________________________________________

Josh POV

I looked at my phone and saw the time 12:27 realizing y/n should be home soon. I get off the couch and quickly go to the kitchen grabbing her favorite snacks and drinks. What else? I think to myself as I set down her favorite snacks. An idea popped in my head as I ran into her bedroom and grabbed her favorite blanket and stuffed animal and then ran down the stairs and set them on the couch, and right as I finished setting them up I heard the front door open.

"I'm home!" Y/n yells as she sets down her stuff
"I'm in the living room" josh yells back sitting down on the left side of the couch

Y/n walk over to the living room from the entryway and see all the stuff josh set up

"Surprise!!!" Josh yells, throwing his hands up only halfway.
"Thank you so much" y/n yells running over and hugging josh
"Your welcome" josh says grunting a little from the hug
"Are you ok?" Y/n ask.
"Yea just sore from a boys video." He says with an awkward smile.
"Ok... as long as you're ok" she says sitting down on the couch with her blanket and stuffed animal. "Ok now lets watch a movie"

I laugh at her excitement and turn on her favorite movie.

[1 hour later]

I look over at y/n to see that she is sleeping. I walk over picking her up, grunting slightly considering I'm still sore. I walk up the stairs and open her bedroom door with my foot, as I walk over to her bed she pushes her head slightly into my chest. A smile appears on my face. She is so cute. I think and walk closer to her bed and lay her down, recovering her with her blanket.

I should probably take a shower to help with this soreness. I thought as I opened my door -which is just down the hall- and closed it behind me. I grab a boy's hoodie and gray sweats from my dresser and walk over to the bathroom placing the clothes on the counter. I undress them, turn on the shower and step in.

Y/n POV

My phone vibrates in my hand causing me to wake up. I look at the lock screen of my phone to see a text from my ex.

Ugh i think to myself can't he just leave me alone. I opened the snap he sent me to see a picture of him and his "new girl". She is pretty , I think as I turn off my phone and walk to my bathroom. I put my hand on the counter to support my weight. I look up in the mirror to see my messy brown hair in a crappy bun and my bangs awkwardly shaping my face.

Welp let's deal with this shit I whisper to myself as I take out the bun and grab my brush. Once I'm done brushing my hair I walk to my dresser and grab a black crop top and sweats, walk back into my bathroom and turn on the shower. I undress and step into the shower, then suddenly I fall hitting my head against the ground. I yell from the sharp pain in my head.