Narrator x Fem Y/N (smut-angst)

So this part was suggested 

warning smut and angst
__________________________________

Y/n POV
I cover my mouth to cover the sound of my cry's as I add more scar to my "collection ". I hear a knock on my front door. "One second!" I yell. I throw the knife in the sink and throw on a hoodie.

As I walk down the stairs I can hear a lot of talking outside my door and I hope it's not who I think it is although it would be nice to see them again.

"Oh, hello!" I say as i open the door
"Hey sorry to come over unexpectedly, but we all wanted to see you again" Eddie says with a smile on his face.
"Its ok" i say opening the door slightly hoping to see a special someone
"Narrator isn't here he's gonna be late" juicy says noticing that i was looking around
"Oh ok well come on in" i say stepping back and opening the door for them

"I'll be right back boys" I say as I run up the stairs. I run up the stairs to my bathroom and search for the medkit. Shit shit SHIT, I think to myself as I slowly start to remember that it's in the kitchen from when I hurt myself while cooking.

Narrators POV

As I walk to y/n house I see that the boys are already inside and that door is slightly opened.

"Hey" i say as i walk in

"Hey narrator" josh says

"Where is y/n" i ask looking around

"She went upstair but she been up there for a while you should go check on her" he says with a smirk on his

I ignore his stupid smirk but still go check on her. As I walk closer to her room I notice that the door is slightly opened and there is a small murmuring that I can't make out.

I push the door open slightly and see y/n on the ground with her head in her hands and murmuring. As I walk closer I see blood on the floor and then I look at her arms and see .. so ... many ... cuts. Tears start to fill my eyes as I fall to the ground beside her.

"Y/n! Are you ok?!" i say grabbing her arm but making sure to be gentle

"Narrator? When did you get here..."

Y/n POV

I wipe the tears from my eyes and pull my arm away from his grasp and pull my sleeve over it knowing it would just seep through.

"Please just let me help you." Narrator says, placing his hand out.
"I'm ok, I promise." I say trying to hide my tears.
"I know you're not ok and it's ok I'm here to help."
"I'm so sorry," I say as I move closer to him.
"It's ok" Narrator says as he pulls y/n into a hug. "Now let me help you."

3rd person

Narrator helped y/n get her the med kit from down stairs and explained what was happening with y/n to the boys, they all felt bad and told him to tell them there for her. Narrator rinsed the cuts and wrapped her arm up. He also got rid of the knife to make sure she doesn't do this again.

Once all of that was done, the narrator and y/n joined the boys down stairs. They watched movies and played drinking games.

Narrator POV

Of course. I think to myself everyone's is drunk besides me.

"Hey boys, I'm gonna call you guys ubers, ok? " I say grabbing my phone