Chapter 1

Normal P.O.V

It was a beautiful summer's day and a beautiful (H/C) haired women who was at home, rubbed her swollen stomach with a soft smile on her pink lips. She looked out the window before hearing the sound of keys jiggling and then the front door opening.

"(Y/n)! I brought you your favourite snacks!" Satoru Gojo, her husband shouted and he grabbed his Kikufuku from Kikusuin that he bought. (Y/n) entered the kitchen, where he had placed the stuff on the counter and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks." She grabbed her favourite snack and began munching on it as she sat on the couch in the lounge. Satoru sat next to her and placed a hand on her tummy.

"How's the baby?" He asked making her smile. "Active! They really move around alot."

When (Y/n) found out she was one month pregnant seven months ago, Satoru was over the moon. He straight away bought baby clothes even through he didn't know the gender yet. He had spent alot of money since it was his first child and had an excuse to use his money.

"Hey baby. Don't trouble mommy like that." He said to her stomach and (Y/n) felt the baby kick. "She kicked!" (Y/n) said excitedly. She would never get used to the feeling of the baby kicking.

Gojo being the man child he was, started baby talking to (Y/n)'s stomach. Also since it was a normal thing to do so the baby gets to know your voice better. (Y/n) watched him as he stroked her stomach and had that loving look in his eyes. She knew that their baby girl was going to be a daddy's girl right from the moment she's born.

(Y/n) leaned her head back on the couch and listened to gojo talking to their baby girl while trying to steal some of (Y/n)'s favourite snack. She did the same to him, stealing some of his Kikufuku. But he didn't mind.

(Y/n) was eight months pregnant and she couldn't wait to meet their baby. She had met Satoru when they were in Jujutsu High School. She wasn't from one of the major clans but her clan was well known. She befriended Geto, Shoko, Nanami, haibara and others like Mei Mei and Utahime.

(Y/n)'s cursed technique was that she could summon good Shikigami (Like Megumi) and they help her fight when ever she needed them. They were more like familiars to her than Shikigami. She summons mostly animal shikigami like wolves, tigers and more.  Also she wielded a katana. She mostly used her katana that was imbued with her cursed energy mostly in fights against curses. It was her signature look as she always had it with her when on missions.

Currently (Y/n) was at home while Satoru was on a mission that Principal Yaga gave him.

Her black wolf shikigami sat by her legs on the floor while the white wolf shikigami had his head on her lap and sat on the couch. (Y/n) was stroking the white wolf shikigami's head when she started feeling sleepy. She headed to the bedroom to take a nap with the two wolves in tow. She giggled and rubbed their head. "I'm fine you two. You can go back now." She put her hands together and they disappeared.

But that was a mistake she shouldn't have made.

An hour and a half later, (Y/n) woke up sensing a curse near by the house. She gasped lightly as she sensed it was in the house. She was nervous as she couldn't fight or she'd but the baby in danger. She gripped the duvet covers and glared at the door.

It was quiet until (Y/n) heard the sound of something burning like flames crackling and gasped when she realised. She threw the duvet off her and clasped her hands together when suddenly the room exploded.

(Y/n) coughed as she held onto the fur of the white wolf shikigami and the black wolf growled.

Smoke cleared and it revealed a cursed spirit, it looked like a man. He had black hair and gold eyes like the eyes of a lion.The curse smirked and walked towards her.