Chapter 4

Hayami's P.O.V

We arrived at an abandoned building with a graveyard nearby. As we reached there I could feel the dark and negative energy coming from the building and around the perimeter. A chill runs up my spine making me shiver.

"There's a curse here." Dad states. I look at megumi and see he has a poker face as he looks at the building.

"YOU LIAR!" Nobara and Yuji both yell at dad in anger. But dad still has his smug smile on.

"This isn't even Roppongi!" Yuji covers his eyes with despair.

"You were toying with us country folk!" Nobara points to dad angrily.

"There's a big cemetery nearby. The double whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out a curse." Dad explains further.

"Who does he think is responsible for the rice he gets to eat, huh?!" Nobara grunts to herself still angry at her teacher. I sweatdropped.

"So they really do pop up more often around graves?" Itadori asks now focused on the building.

"The issue isn't the cemetery itself. It's the fact that people associate cemeteries with fear." Megumi explains and I nod with him.

"Oh, it was the same for schools too, wasn't it?" Yuji guessed.

"Hold up. He didn't even know that yet?" Nobara asks in disbelief.

"To be honest..." Megumi starts.

"He ate Sukuna's finger."

"He swallowed a Special-Grade Cursed Object?!" Nobara yells. "Gross! Unbelievable! That's so unsanitary and disgusting! No way, no way, no way, no way!" She makes a cross sign with her fingers.

I shivered a bit just thinking about how ugly Sukuna's fingers are. Yeah Ew.

"What?!" Itadori yelled out.

"I agree with her." Megumi stated calmly making me chuckle at them.

"I want to know what all of you are capable of. Just think of this of a field test." Dad says. "Nobara, Yuji, you two go exorcise the curse inside that building."

"Geh." Nobara gags.

"Huh? But I thought only cursed could exorcise curses, right? I can't use any Jujutsu yet." Yuji says.

"Your basically half a curse already. There's cursed energy flowing through out your body. Thought controlling that energy isn't something you can do over night, so use this." Dad hands him a weapon wrapped in what looked like leather with fur at the hilt. Megumi makes a surprised sound making me look at him. Yuji unsheathes the weapon as his mouth hangs in awe.

"It's the cursed tool, Slaughter Demon. It's a weapon imbued with cursed energy. It'll work on curses too."

"Lame." Nobara comments with a snark. She walks in the direction of the building while clasping her belt. Yuji follows her but stops when dad calls out to him.

"Oh, one more thing." Dad says as Yuji turns around. "Don't let Sukuna out. If you use him, you'll get rid of all the curses nearby in a flash, but you'll also drag everyone around to it."

"Got it. I won't let Sukuna out." Yuji smiles at us and gives a thumbs up.

"Good luck! You guys can do it!" I cheer them as I wave them.

"Hurry it up!" Nobara calls impatiently for Yuji.

"Okay, Okay." Yuji rushes to Nobara's side.

{•°•°•°•°•°•°•}