Chapter 5

Record, July 2018.

Eishu Detention Center, West Tokyo City.

Above the Stadium.

Special Grade Imaginary Cursed Spirit, name unidentified. Several non-sorcerers witnessed the Cursed Womb. In response to this emergency, four first year students were dispatched.

One casualty reported.

{•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•}

Normal P.O.V

Hayami was getting ready for the day like normal. She was standing infront of her mirror while brushing her hair when a box through the mirror caught her attention.

She stopped brushing her hair and looked at the box behind her. She didn't recognize the box as all of her stuff was unpacked. Was it one of Satoru's boxes that came here by mistake?

Hayami grabbed the box and placed it on her bed and opened the box curiously. Luckily she decided to get up early today and get ready.

She opened the box and saw a couple things inside. One was a picture frame that caught her attention. She picked it up and her eyes widened when she saw a woman in the frame. The mysterious woman looked beautiful in the picture. Hayami wondered why would her father keep a picture of such a beautiful woman? Was she like a past lover of her father?

She had long (H/C) hair and (E/C) colour eyes that looked like jewels shining in the sun. Hayami put the frame down and saw some pictures with her father in some of them. He looked so happy with this woman.

Hayami was so engrossed in looking in the box that she didn't hear her father calling out to her from outside her door.

"Hayami? Let's go!" Satoru called from outside.

"..."

"Hayami?" He called out again. But didn't receive a reply. Satoru got kinda worried and burst into the room thinking something happened to his daughter.

"Hayami! Why weren't you answering me?!" Gojo asked once he saw his daughter alright and alive.

"O-Oh? Dad! I didn't hear you. Sorry." She quickly did her hair and grabbed her stuff that she needed like her katana.

"Let's go!" She dragged her father out of her room and looked at the box that she hid before her father could enter and see the box.

"I won't be with you guys today since I have a business trip. But don't worry Ijichi will be with you guys. I'll bring you back a souvenir!" He explained and I nod knowing he's not on a business trip. "Okay. Love you dad!" I kissed his cheek and headed to find my friends.

{•°•°•°•°•°•°•}

I looked at the building infront of me which was the Eishu Juvenile Detention Center along with Nobara, Megumi and Itadori.

"Our window verified the cursed womb three hours ago. Over 90 percent successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal of the centre." Said Ichiji. He is a Magic College Assistant Director. "Citizens within a 500 meter radius have been evacuated as well."

"I have a question, Mr Ichiji." Itadori raised his hand.

"What is a 'window'?"