Chapter 3

Normal P.O.V

It was the a few days later and in Tokyo Jujutsu Tech, a certain white haired male was showing a salmon haired boy around the place. They headed to where the dorms were located.

"This place is huge!" Itadori exclaimed when he saw his room.

"All the second and third years are out at the moment. But you'll meet them soon enough. There aren't many of them, but there's really no reason for you to fight too, is there?" Gojo continued talking as Itadori was being silly and looking out the window.

"Fushiguro, myself and someone else could retrieve Sukuna's fingers and you could just wait here," The sensei said which caught the attention of Itadori as he was putting up a poster on the wall of a women in a bikini.

As Satoru continued explaining everything to Itadori, the boy obediently listened to the male.

"I think we can come to a win-win agreement there." Gojo said while leading Itadori out of the room.

"Who's next door sensei?" Itadori asked while following the white haired man child slash father.

On cue, the door next door to Itadori's room opened revealing a tired but annoyed Megumi Fushiguro.

"There's alot of other rooms you know." He groaned in annoyance.

"I thought it would be livelier around here!" The cheeky man said putting on an act but in reality he wanted to mess around and cause trouble.

"I have enough on my hands with classes and missions." Megumi said.

"How was talking to Hayami?" Gojo asked suddenly. "It was fine. She's nice." Megumi said.

"Who's Hayami?" Itadori asked confused.

"Gojo sensei's daughter. She's also a first year like us. She arrived a few days ago." Megumi said while rubbing his neck.

"YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?!" Itadori exclaimed in shock. "Hehehe. Is it that shocking?" Gojo asked while laughing away.

"YES! You never tell me you were married!" The salmon haired boy said. Satoru smiled lightly. "I was married."

The two boys stared at their teacher. They didn't press any further as it looked like a sensitive subject.

Right at then, another door opened, the one next to megumi's revealing a (H/C) haired girl. Satoru's eyes widened slightly as he saw a glimpse of (Y/n) in Hayami.

'She looks more and more like (Y/n) everyday than me.'

"Oh? Dad? Hey Megumi." She waved and her eyes landed on Itadori.

"Who's this?"

"Ah hayami! This is Yuji Itadori! He's another first year student and also the Vessel for Sukuna!" Gojo said adjusting his black blindfold.

"What?! Sukuna? Really!?" Hayami exclaimed in shock. The three nodded.

"Itadori, this is Hayami Gojo. She's my daughter." Gojo patted hayami's head making her pout.

"You can just call me Hayami. You'll get confused if you call me Gojo since my dad is also a Gojo."

"Nice to meet you Hayami!" Itadori bowed making her laugh abit.

{°•°•°•°•°•°}

"How can there only be four first years?" Itadori asked megumi while he was munching on a popsicle as they waited for their white haired sensei and his daughter. For some reason the two of them were late.