Chapter 2

Hey guys. I've adjusted the ages of Gojo and the other adults. So like gojo is 37 because he and (Y/n) were 20 when they got married and were 22 when they had Hayami. Now 15 years later, hayami is 15 and that's where Megumi, Nobara and Yuji and the second years come in.

Gojo- 37
Shoko- 37
Nanami- 36

And so on.

Btw, they all look the same like normal. Like they haven't aged at all. Let's pretend since anything can happen in a fanfic but I'll try to make it as real as possible. Now I to the story!

Hayami's P.O.V

(15 years later)

"Hayami! Your going to be late!" Dad shouted from downstairs. I groaned and glared at my bedroom door.

"Hypocrite. As if your not late when ever the elders call you for some important meeting." I sneered to myself. I headed to the bathroom and did my morning routine but when i looked in the mirror i glared at my reflection.

That damn scar...

I hated it. It made me look ugly. As a result of it I got bullied and teased alot by the kids in school that dad had to homeschool me till middle school. Now that I'm entering jujutsu high school I hope the kids there won't bully me.

All I know is that when my mother was pregnant with me, she got injured causing me to get the scar on my face. I clenched my fists.

'Damn it! She made me like this..she made me ugly and caused me to get bullied! I'm glad that she's not in my life. She probably hated me that's why she left dad and i.' I think as I finally look away from my reflection and got ready for school.

I glared at the scar from my right ear across my right cheek to my nose and clicked my tounge.

"Tch!"

I headed downstairs and saw dad waiting for me. "Can we stop by my favourite cafe and get something to eat since we're late?" I asked him as we headed to Jujutsu High.

"Fine. But only since my little girl is starting to become a sorcerer!" He cooed making me smile abit.

I started seeing curses when I was little. At first I thought everyone could see them until dad said only those with cursed energy could see them. Also there was a target on my head since I'm Satoru Gojo's daughter.

How fun. Right?

We grabbed my breakfast from my favourite cafe and headed to school. I'd be moving in later today into the dorms there. My stuff is packed, just gotta wait for it to arrive at the school.

We entered a shrine like structure which I was informed that serves as the headmaster office.

"You're late, Satoru."

A gruff voice spoke catching the attention of us.

"Yoo-hoo! Headmaster!" Dad greeted the headmaster.

The headmaster was a gruff man who looked intimidating at first but all that flew out of my mind as I saw him making a stuffed toy.

'That's weird but cute.'

"Hayami, this is Tokyo Jujutsu Tech's Principal; Yaga Masamichi. Yaga, you already know hayami." Gojo introduced me to the man.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you." I bowed abit nervously.

"Hayami Gojo..." Principal Yaga started as he looked at me. "You look like your parents."

"Uh thank you." I say and held my anger back as I didn't want to be compared to the women who left dad and I.