PRELUDE / / / SECOND: Return of The Supreme One

V2 continues it's venture across the lands, finding corpse after corpse of unknown machines. Scavenging some of the parts and oil even.
V2 remains barely fazed by anything around it, considering it had seen it's fair share of corpse mountains. The machine kept walking before finding a strange pod of some kind? V2 inspected it before climbing onto it and tearing the hatch off, looking inside it pondered the controls of the pod, it could have swore that humanity hadn't developed any ships such as this one. Not like they would have come back from the dead just to build some busted up pod.
After a few seconds of inspecting the pod V2 hears something hit the ground hard outside, highly doubting it was in fighting condition, it immediately hid.
It felt highly pathetic of such a higher machine, but it would rather live long enough to see V1 bleeding out begging for mercy than die to something it doesn't even know of.
The snowy footsteps got closer before a new machine entered the pod, it looked like the millions of corpses outside but was seemingly different.
The new machine investigated the pod before speaking out
???: "I know someone's in here, you can't hide."
Of course, V2 barely listened to that and stayed hidden as best as it could. The machine left, V2 believing it was safe, left it's hiding spot, only to be greeted by a bullet flying past it's face.
???: "Huh, a new drone. Doesn't matter, you'll be disassembled like the rest."
The machine leaped at V2, trying to strike it with it's claws.

V2 catches the machine's claw, just thinking
V2: "At least my reflexes weren't destroyed."
The machine threw V2 out of the pod and through a pile of mutilated corpses.
???: "Really? That's all you had? Such a disappointment."
That retort really sparked a mild irritation in V2's head but V2 was learning to accept that it'd get a lot of that here.
???: "What's wrong? Too shocked in fear to even speak? Go on, I'd love to hear what crappy plea you have for me."
V2, really out of ideas, grabs a mutilated head from the pile it crashed into and throws it at the machine, who immediately obliterates it.
???: "Not even a single word? I was hoping for at least something a little more satisfying than that."
The machine leaps at V2 holding it by the neck.
???: "The name's X, not like that's gonna matter when you're DEAD."
The machine raises a blade in the air, about to stab V2. Before suddenly V2 sees the symbol of the program in it's vision which starts scanning X, identifying it as a "Disassembly Drone", before suddenly V2's hand is forced outwards at X and the symbol appears in it's hand, pinning the arm of X in place and pulling it away from V2.
X: "What the?! What is this?!!"
Not even V2 knew that for sure, but V2, deciding to have a little fun grabs the arm of X and tears it off as mercilessly as V1 tore off both of V2's arms.
V2: "So this is how it feels to be on the other end of that."
X: "AGH- WHAT IN THE?!"
V2 melds the arm to it's missing one.
V2 starts switching through all the different weapons on the arm, seeming satisfied by it. V2 looks at X who appears to be regenerating the missing arm, V2 suddenly had another idea spark in it's mind, before it then attempts to strike at X, who quickly dodges out of the way.
X: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!-"
V2 of course doesn't say anything as normal. Simply switching it's new arm to the gun and aiming at X.
X: "We'll meet again.. and when we do- You WILL die..."
V2 attempts to fire at X, who flies away faster than V2 could catch up, well, at least not like this.

V2 looks down at it's new arm, thinking of what it could do with it. Maybe even modify it with it's original loadout. If it could even build those with these resources.
V2's mind immediately flicks back to the regeneration that machine displayed, thinking if it could use that to rebuild it's original body and maybe even some modifications.
Many ideas were rushing to it's head. Before it had heard the voice of the program in it's head again
???: "Having fun?"
V2 barely responded.
???: "Doesn't matter, there is much to do, there are a few Drones in this area. Designed to kill, We will need you to kill them and salvage their parts if you wish to proceed with our deal."
It then went silent once more.
V2 again, mentally scoffs at this and walks off, toying with it's new abilities along the way by crushing drone heads and throwing random objects. Simply thinking of the sheer amount of torment that could be inflicted on V1 with these abilities, the thoughts of V1 grovelling in pain filled V2 with a joy that it hopes will be put into reality.
V2 then continues walking, setting it's thoughts back to finding that new machine or "Disassembly Drone" as it had saw in that battle. It had many questions about this machine, What is it doing here? Who built it? What is it's purpose? V2 knew it wouldn't get these answers by dreaming about it.
V2 walked for a long while before finding an abandoned building with a huge door, like some type of factory. It noticed a broken down sign above the door that read the words "JcJenson Drone Manufacturing Facility", the name JcJenson confused V2. It had never heard of any company named JcJenson nor any other company that tried to produce machines like itself and V1.
Curiosity getting the better of V2, it walked inside the building, wandering around the building it found a control room of some kind.
V2 walked inside the room, it tried to start up the control panels but nothing worked, as expected from such an old building.
It looked over and saw a frozen human skeleton in one of the seats, simply thinking "At least they didn't survive either, they wouldn't have enjoyed dealing with me.".
V2 left the control room and walked over to what appears to be the remains of a "Disassembly Drone", this one seeming to have wings on it's back.
V2, not wasting any time decides to try and take the wings, using it's abilities to pick up the corpse. But before it could get the wings off, V2 suddenly has a strange vision, instead in a smaller body unlike his own and more like the remains of the machines scattered across the planet but.. in a maid outfit?
V2 was confused and noticed he appeared to be following a young human female before peeking around the human to see 3 new machines it had never seen before.
Once V2's vision returned to reality, it noticed it had already tore off the wings from the dead Disassembly Drone. The vision had V2 puzzled still, who were those machines? Who's body was it in? It was more curious about that than anything else.
It looked down at the corpse and also decided to tear out it's voice box. V2 walked over to all the engineering equipment they had in the building and decided to use it to help fix up it's.. rather crude attempts at repairs.