THIEVERY / / / SECOND: The Wild Machine

The scene opens with R and Z flying over the abandoned city. Scouring for V2, who last we saw, had gone rabid and run away to go on a killing spree.

Z: "Jesus where is this guy? You think he'd leave some type of noticeable trail."

R: "I KNOW RIGHT? HE USUALLY EXPLODES A LOT MORE STUFF THAN THIS!"

Z: "I'm going down to the ground to search closer."

Z flies down and begins investigating around for V2, almost seeming to run in circles for a while until he suddenly comes across a worker drone corpse that looks mutilated and dismantled, Z inspects the corpse. The corpse having too many parts gone for R to have been responsible and too crude for Z to have been responsible.

Z: "Well that's.. odd."

Z notices a trail of oil leading away from the corpse. He decides to follow it and see where it leads then suddenly R lands down right next to him.

R: "WHATCHA DOING?"

Z: "Jesus! R, don't scare me like that- I've just found a trail of oil leading from some new worker drone corpse."

R: "OOOH OIL!"

Z: "Don't you dare lick it off the ground, It's disgusting and we need it to find V2."

R: "AWH.."

Z and R follow the trail for a few minutes before ending up at an old JcJenson Drone Manufacturing facility.

Z: "Weird, why would he go here? All that's in there is lifeless drones with barely any oil."

R simply shrugs his shoulders and runs over and overheats his arm, blasting a hole in the wall. He runs inside to explore as Z just watches and follows after.

Z: "I mean, the door would have worked as well."

R: "THE DOOR IS BORING."

Z wanders around inside as R just starts messing with all the random devices and tools inside. Eventually Z hears the sound of something... eating?

Z: "R is now really time to be eating the lifeless corpses."

R looks at him awkwardly as he's messing with a random power drill.

R: "I'M NOT EATING THOUGH."

Z: "Wait then what's..?"

Z notices it's coming from a supply closet, he walks over to the supply closet and inspects it before slowly opening the door, making a really noticeable creaking sound. He sees V2, covered in oil, holding what looks like a worker drone's dead body. V2 seems to be.. eating the worker drone? V2 usually isn't the type to eat corpses like that.

Z: "V-V2...?"

Suddenly the eating sound stops and V2 turns it's head to look at Z, making a bone cracking sound as it slowly turns it's head. Revealing a familiar program's symbol in place of it's usual optic. R just watches from a distance, thinking about how damn brutal V2 is being right now.. and also enjoying V2's brutality as well.

V2..?: "Oh. V2 isn't available right now. V2 requested it's repairs so we took over to... Help out a little."

Z: "What the hell are you...?"

V2 stands up and walks over to Z as Z backs up away from the supply closet, it only now becomes clear that V2's legs now have red armour covering them, looking more fitting to the rest of it's body.

V2..?: "We were originally going to repair a certain..." Suddenly a fleshy and mechanical arm bursts out of it's back with a camera on the tip of it. displaying a hologram of X's damaged body. "...arrogant Disassembly Drone as per our directives. But this host seems more useful than HE ever was."