DISRUPTION / / / SECOND: A New Host

The scene opens in Doll's House, Uzi, N, V and V2 walk in. N switches on the lights revealing the room being littered with corpses, garbage and insects.

Uzi: "Uh-oh..."

V2: "Crazy bitch alert."

V: "Hehe. Nice."

Uzi notices the arm in V's mouth and snatches it away from her.

Uzi: "Ugh, self respect!"

The squad spread out to snoop around the house.

Uzi: "Why would a worker drone... Was she eating them?"

V2 just thinks about how at least he isn't the only one who went crazy and ate people. Uzi places the arm into a container holding two more. Meanwhile N uncovers two corpses.

N: "I think we found her folks..."

V: "They don't really, didn't even taste that good."

N: "V, you kind of suck."

V: "Yeah. I'm not doing okay."

V eats a bug as V2 speaks up.

V2: "Amen to that."

N and Uzi just raise their eyebrows at that.

N: "You're the most sane person in the room though."

V2: "Just because I'm not tearing your face off to devour it doesn't mean I'm doing fine. There's a lot of shit I'm dealing with."

They all quickly decide to switch topics as Uzi makes her way over to investigate. Uzi checks out a name tag. Yeva. Doll's mother. But then suddenly, Doll teleports in behind them and begins to repair herself.

Doll: "Как раз к ужину. (Just in time for dinner.)"

Everyone turns around as a shot is fired. But seemingly out of nowhere, Uzi stops the bullet with her own abilities, her's instead glowing purple. V2 just thinks about how this confuses it's objective.

Doll: "Мне... Мне тебя... (I... I'm sorry...)"

The bullet suddenly ricochets.

Doll: "...Жаль. Если я найду то, что ищу, то и тебе помогу. (...For you. If I find what I'm looking for, I'll help you too.)"

Uzi: "What?!"

Doll: "Извини. (I am sorry.)"

V flies up to attack and V2 pulls out it's shotgun, firing at Doll as Uzi rushes towards her.

Uzi: "What? Oh, don't you dare!"

It's too late, as Doll has already disappeared and Uzi starts shouting towards the heavens.

Uzi: "Ugh, I hate it HEEERE!!!"

Meanwhile, In Heaven.

Gabriel is sitting in what was once the council chambers just sipping coffee and reading the Holy Bible. Until he suddenly hears Uzi's shout.

Gabriel: "What the fuck was that? I'm sensing an angsty teen being a little bitch. Meh, whatever, not my problem."

He then goes back to reading his Bible.

We cut back down to Copper 9 an hour or so after what just transpired, where we see Uzi walking through the colony, still thinking about what Doll said. She then hears what sounds like something in the supply closet, she walks to the door of the supply closet which is slightly cracked open and peeks in. She sees V2 sitting in the dark, talking to someone who isn't even there.