1-S / / / The Supreme Solver vs The Decepticon of Hell

We open up in a place called Imp City where we zoom in on the office of I.M.P. A human in a white hazmat suit walks through the door and into the office.

???: "Hey, are you the big shot running this... interesting joint?"

We see a figure covered in shadow sitting in a chair, they have glowing yellow eyes and 2 curved back horns but we quickly zoom in and see their face which is red with a white mark over their eye.

???: "That's right! I am Blitzø, the O is silent! What can I do for you today? WHO WE KILLIN?"

???: "Nobody, I'm in need of your... expertise to get to the snowy exoplanet Copper-9. There's an underground bunker that I need you to, uh... Take care of. You know, blow it to smithereens."

As he says that he clenched his fist creating a small explosion for some reason.

Blitzø: "Oh wow, you guys live in space now? Let me guess, got stabbed by a Unicorn maybe? In fact a friend of mine is from space, not human of course, man I'm sure he'd love to hear about this."

He laughs at the joke as he stabs the table.

Blitzø: "Unicorns are real right? Let me fact check that."

He turns over to the window and yells out of it.

Blitzø: "HEY MEG, UNICORNS ARE REAL RIGHT?"

A voice yells back from somewhere else.

???: "WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME THAT? I'M NOT FROM EARTH."

Blitzø: "OKAY JUST CHECKING."

He turns back to the human at the desk.

???: "What...? Nevermind that. I dedicated the past few years of my life to my responsibilities on Copper-9. However, one day, while en route to take a well-deserved day off, Something unexpected happened."

We see a flashback of the human walking whilst happily humming but getting interrupted by a huge explosion from behind.

???: "Yeah... I have no idea what the fuck happened. Point is... That bunker holds secrets I'm not inclined to reveal to anyone on that planet. So you better ensure there's no trace left behind. As for my sudden death... I don't really care, jobs here are way easier and pay more."

Blitzø: "Yeahhh right...I'll handle the paperwork once I, you know, figure out this 'Copper-9' tomfuckery. Just gimme a few days ok? Also since this isn't what we usually do, and you can't get this kind of service anywhere in hell, the additional fees are gonna be very expensive!"

The human just signs in an annoyed tone.

???: "Bloody hell."

3 days later, we cut back to the office where we see Blitzø burst in through the door in front of 2 other imps, one female with black hair and other male with white hair.

Blitzø: "Alright M&M! We got a job to do! Gather every explosive we have! We're gonna blow up a bunker!"

The male imp seems very confused and stunned by the sudden task, whilst the female one just raises an eyebrow. Blitzø then approaches a box with a bunch of explosives with a danger symbol on it.

Blitzø: "Finally gonna put these babies to good use!"

Blitzø then dashes to the window and yells out of it again.

Blitzø: "HEY MEG, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, WE'RE GOING TO BLOW UP A SPACE BUNKER!"

???: "WHAT? HUMANS ARE IN SPACE NOW?!!"

Loud metal footsteps are heard running to the window and we see a face many at home will recognise...

Megatron.