THIEVERY / / / FIRST: The Core

The scene opens in the pod, V2 is making some minor modifications for it's shotgun, whilst R messes with some random parts V2 didn't need and Z just inspects X's core.

V2: "Welp, I think this shotgun's good for now. I should probably move on from this though."

Z: "Yeah like maybe doing something with this core. I will never understand why you took this thing."

R: "I WONDER HOW IT TASTES."

V2: "I have very specific plans for that thing. Which I should probably elaborate on right now since I'm intending on getting to using that thing."

R and Z immediately focus and listen closely.

V2: "I'm planning to use that thing to give myself the regeneration abilities, to repair my body to it's original state and so I can kill a certain someone I've wanted to kill for a WHILE now."

R: "I HEARD KILL AND WAS IMMEDIATELY INTERESTED!"

V2: "Ok we need to talk about that" V2 turns to Z "Why is he like that? Why does he act so oblivious to how psychotic he sounds?"

Z: "To be honest, I don't know and I don't care enough to know."

V2: "Touché."

V2 grabs the jar containing the core, inspecting it closely as it also seems to inspect the machine as well.

V2: "Basically, I'm gonna need someone to perform what's basically open heart surgery on me to get this thing in, preferably not R here."

R: "AWH MAN...."

V2: "Just go brutally torture a guy while we do this."

R: "YIPPEE!"

R immediately bolts off out of the pod like an excited child.

V2: "I'm trusting you with this, if you kill me-"

Z: "If I kill you, I'm on R's sh[BLEEP] list. I already told you I prefer living."

V2: "Eh.. Whatever. Just get it done."

V2 gives the core to Z and then proceeds to unlock his chest plate from his body, revealing the wiring, skeleton and core of his body. He motions to his original core.

V2: "Get that thing out however you want and put that new one in, just don't cause me to be out of commission because you got too excited."

Z: "Sure."

Z switches his arm to a claw and reaches into V2's chest, grabbing it's core and tearing it out. Causing V2 to instantly shut down. Z throws the old one away and pulls the new one out of the jar, the legs of the core seem to swing towards V2, as if it- wants? to go into V2's chest?

Z: "Oh well that's not concerning at all"

The core suddenly zaps Z's hand causing a yelp of pain as the core leaps at V2, climbing into V2's chest and automatically linking itself up to V2's systems as V2 slowly powers back on.

Z: "Well... I guess that's payback for all the tazes i gave that thing-..."

V2 gets up and looks at Z.

V2: "Why are you on the floor?"

Z: "The core zapped me."

V2: "Hah! it got payback on you?"

Z: "Not funny."

(A/N: Didn't laugh.)

From the perspective of V2, the machine notices a new pop up in it's HUD, displaying it's saved regeneration condition.