0 | Started With A Kiss

FIVE YEARS AGO --- THE YEAR 2010

(SIDDHANT P.O.V.)

It was another normal day at school. Except it wasn't normal. It was the best day of my life.

We were the fourth graders of class 4-M, and it was the seventh period. We were supposed to have EVS, but the teacher didn't come yet. Usually, we had a 5 minute break between two periods because it took time for the teachers to arrive.

Usually, during those few minutes, me and my bros play Odd And Even or some other lame game, which, at that time were a lot of fun to play. And we were doing exactly that. I was out and it was my other two friends, Mohammad Ahmad and Mohammad Ali's chance to play.

Secretly, I snuck a glance at my crush, Soha, who I had been crushing on for the last 100 years. And there she was, ever so beautiful, her black hair blowing back because of the air-conditioning, her lips shiny and pink (She applied a new lip gloss. I hoped it will taste good.) and her beautiful, beautiful, beautiful white uniform pressed against her body. She was talking to her best friends- Shreya and Varda.

God damn. My non-existent heart was beating faster. Just looking at her made me feel this way; I wondered what would happen under other circumstances . . . . . . .

"OH HO!!!!!" Mohammad Ahmad yelled. "CRUSH AND ALL EH?"

My cheeks got hot. I nudged him in the stomach. "Shut up she will hear you!!!!!"

"SOHAAAA!!!!" my group of friends yelled. "SOHAAAAA!!!!"

The beautiful girl turned to look at us and so did her friends. "Kya hua? You are hurting mere kaan!!!!!!!"

"SIDDHANT LOVES YOU SOHA!!!!" everyone yelled.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM??? I was furious but I was nervous at the sane time. She looked surprised, but I was quick to notice a tinge of red spreading across her cheeks. . .

Then everything happened in a blur. A beautiful blur.

The Mohammads, and the Non-Mohammads also, pushed me towards Soha. Shreya and Varda who were also standing next to her ran away, afraid.

I fell into Soha's arms and she caught me. Then, I took a chance and pressed my soft and ugly lips against her beautiful, flawless skin. It was a magical moment.

You know they say 'Bros before Hoes', right? Screw that. I'd have Soha over Mohammad Ahmad and Mohammad Ali anyday.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

MINI-GLOSSARY:

Kya Hua - What Happened

Mere Kaan - My Ears

❤❤❤❤❤❤

author of this prologue:
Clarke (clarkethevirus)

❤❤❤❤❤❤