6 | Badboo To My Fart

A/N: I swear we laughed so much while writing this xD

Song of the chapter: Soniye dil nahi lagda from...we honestly have no idea.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

SIDDHANT'S POV

I look into Soha's chocolaty eyes eagerly waiting for a reply to the question I've always wanted to ask practically since my janam.

I hope she says yes or atleast considers our jodi but then anger flashes in her eyes and I look away when THUD!

She hits me hard on my head with her ever so beautiful doraemon chappal. Gosh! I love my baby's fashion sense.

I come out of my trance when she hits me again

I come out of my trance when she hits me again. And again and again. AAHHHH love hurts.

"Why are you hitting me soniye? What did I do?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO???" she shrieks in a voice that sounds like music to my kaan. "How can you ask me that when you are dating that ladki who called me potty?!" tears start streaming down her paneer-jaisa fair face. And oooh it reminds me of the paneer pakoda I ate from Soha's tiffin once.

"No, no. We broke up. You are the only one for me, jaanu."

"HEIN?!?!"

I don't understand why my paneer is screaming?

"YOU ONLY WANT ME AS A REPLACEMENT FOR POORNIMA HAN PICHWADE KE CHEDH?(asshole)"

THUD THUD THUD THUD. She starts hitting me again.

I grab her hands quickly and make her look into my eyes in hopes that she would notice my honesty.

"Soha, meri pyari pari, the love of my life, the lace to my shoes, the beat to my heart, the badboo to my fart." OMG that rhymed. I'm a geniu-

She tries to hit me again but I stop her. Damn it. Maybe I am a pichwade ka chedh.

"Okay sorry, sorry I didn't mean that!" I try to explain. "What I really mean to say is that ever since I laid my eyes on you, my dil has been yours and I haven't stopped thinking about you. You are not a replacement for anybody, especially not that girl that looks like susu." (Waddup Gouthami reference!).

I maybe dreaming but I swear I saw a ghost of a smile tug on her lips. And that gives me the courage to say-"I love you and only you. And I really hope you could give me one chance."

And then, in a soft, barely audible whisper she says "Prove it."

So without any second thought I do what I think is most logical at this very moment.

I kiss her.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

MINI-GLOSSARY:

soniye: babe

janam: birth

jodi: couple

chappal: slippers

kaan: ears

ladki: girl

paneer jaisa: like paneer/basically, we mean fair

pakoda: fritters

jaanu: darling

hein: elaborate sound made when you want to ask"what" in a shocked manner

pichwade ke chedh: asshole

meri pyaari pari: my beloved angel

badboo: bad smell

dil: heart

susu: pee

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Author of the chapter:

Skyler (skylerthesporangium) Arya (hopethehydra)

A/N: We know this is a short chapter but we hope you enjoyed it.

P.s- Soha, sorry for the torture lmao