4 | Designer Nightie

Listen to the song in the multimedia section! Ye Dooriya from Love Aaj Kal.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

SIDDHANTH P.O.V

I looked at the mirror one last time. Okay, I was ready and ugly. All I needed then was some Axe body spray. I took the container of body spray from my cupboard and sprayed a large amount of it over my shirt.

Then I mentally slapped myself. Why did I put Axe on my T-Shirt?????? I ripped my shirt open (like how Soha would) and sprayed double the amount of Axe on my nonexistent abs.

"I'm good to go," I muttered to myself. I could almost imagine Soha touching my good-smelling abs.

I put my shirt back on and opened the drawer inside my cupboard. There were a few shirts, boxers, condoms and other normal things. In between two condoms, sat a photo. Soha's beautiful photo.

I took the photo in my hands and pressed my lips to her lips.

I'm coming Soha baby, I'm coming.

(I also slipped in one of the condoms into my pocket. Just in case.)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So it turns out that I was at Tim Hortons way earlier than four a clock. But I couldn't help it; I was just too excited to meet the love of my life.

There was half an hour left, so I took out my pocket mirror on the table and started styling my ugly hair. Well, Soha loved it anyway.

Half an hour later, when I was still styling my hair, Soha finally came. She wore a beautiful nightie with pink flowers on it and a pair of chaapals, and her hair was left open. Beautiful. Ethereal.

But then, a bunch on donkeys (who she calls her friends) came up from behind.

Oh God, the full gang was here. Eileen stood on the left of Soha, laughing like the idiot she is. When is she ever not laughing? Aishwariya and Hershi were talking about some latest gossip, whilst Mahima was standing next to them like a loner.

On the right of Soha, Shreya stood with Gouthami taking pictures of their ugly faces with double chins. And Ananya was spelling out the phrase 'Snot Face' to Ramya, who was still confused.

Soha sat in the chair opposite to me and the bunch of donkeys were standing behind her.

"Hello," Soha said. Her voice sounded like a chorus of angels singing together. I resisted myself from drooling right there.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii," I said smiling affectionately. Then I felt the need to say something first. So I did. "Can I tell you a fun fact about myself?"

Soha smiled. "Sure."

Eileen's laughing in the background continued and I wanted to slap her face.

"I have two million dirhams in my bank account," I stated. "Also, my abs smell very nice today."

Soha blushed. "Hahahah. You're so cute."

Then suddenly, a familiar voice sounded in the background. "SID???!?!!?????????!!!!"

My heart leaped. I turned back to see my girlfriend. "POORNIMA????!??!??!????!!!!!?"

"Oh my God!!!!!!!!" She exclaimed. She pointed at Soha. "Who is that???!!!!?!?!? She looks like potty!!!!!!!!"

I gasped in horror. She said Soha looks like potty. POTTY! IS SHE BLIND?!?!?!!?!?

Then Gouthami butted in, with her left hand on her hip. "Well, you look like susu," she said, before going back to taking more ugly pics with Shreya.

Poornima put a hand to her chest, tears streaming down her face. "I AM THE HOTTEST GIRL EVER. OK. Besides, why is potty wearing that?"

Eileen's laughing continued.

"Pls," Soha said, standing up. She started crying too and my heart ached at the sight. "This is the limited edition Gucci nightie!!!!!!!!"

Poornima laughed, "As if."

Then Ramya said: "Poornima you are a S-N-T... F-A-E!!!!!" and turned to Ananya. "DID I SPELL IT RIGHT????!! OMG I SPELT IT RIGHT!!!"

Ananya facepalmed. "I will shoot you."

Poornima walked away, crying.

"S-s-soha, please," I stuttered, as Soha kept on crying. "Your nightie is beautiful."

Soha stood up, starting to walk away. "I'm leaving, bye."

All the donkeys followed behind her.

A solitary tear left my eye socket and it cascaded down my cheek. I was girlfriend-less.

Again.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Chapter author: clarkethevirus