5 | Home Alone

Song of the chapter: Tujmeh rab dikh ta hai  from Rab ne Banadi Jodi

GUYS SOHA IS GOING TO READ THIS TODAY!! FINALLY. LMAO.

on the top is soha's beautiful designer nightie :---)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤    

SOHA'S P.O.V

"Oh,  no! No, no, no ,no ,no! This can't be happening!" I cried.  

Why, oh why did my mom have to be best friends with Sid's? Why does she have to leave me at his house for 3 HOURS, while they go to some yoga shit? Why can't she trust me and leave me alone at home? Have I ever done anything when she had gone before? 

No, i hadn't!

Okay, I may have almost set the house on fire once.......

But it was for a good cause. For true love. I was just trying to bake a cake for Sid on Valentine's Day. 

That brings me back to the point:

Alone. 

For 3 hours.

WITH SIDDHANT!

After being humiliated at Tim Hortons, I don't think I will be able to face Sid. I had such high hopes I had begged my mom to buy that nightie just so it would give Siddy some incentive to do something.

Sighing, I get of my bed and get dressed. My mom one hell of a stubborn person. She won't change her mind. I will just have to go through with this. 3 hours will pass by before I know it. Right?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

SIDDHANT'S P.O.V

THANK FUCKING GOD!

Thank God my mom's best friends with Soha's. Thank God she agreed to Soha being here for 3 HOURS while mummy-ji and her go to some yoga shit.  

After that day, jaanu didn't pick up my calls no matter how many times I called. If that dumbfuck Poornima hadn't showed up that day, I would have probably been kissing Soha by now. UGH! 

*Ding-Dong*

Oh fuck, she's here!! 

I sprayed myself with more AXE. Just when I start round two, it stoped. "Shit." I whisper-yelled.It just had to get over now. I need to go shopping soon. I wonder which scent Soha-baby will like?

I ran to the door, and there I saw her.The cute pink and white Dora the Explorer frock she wore(which reveal her oh-so beautiful long legs)  made her look like a goddess princess. 

She stood beside her mom, who is busy chatting with mine happily

She stood beside her mom, who is busy chatting with mine happily. I hope she's that happy the day I ask for he daughters hand. 

I moved my eyes to my baby's face after I finished checking her out, and they immediately lock with Soha's. A number of emotions flashed through her eyes. 

Sadness. Confusion. Embarrassment.

Why is she embarrassed? Is it because of what Poornima said about her nightie? Well, then  she shouldn't be. I haven't been able to sleep properly because all that runs through my mind is her in that sexy af nightie. 

"Siddhant, we are leaving now," My mother's voice cut through my thoughts. "Take care of Soha, okay?"

"Of course, mom." I smiled. 

After they leave I lead Soha to the sofa. She looked kinda uncomfortable and quietly sat at the corner of the sofa, without looking at me. 

It broke my dil, her behaving like this with me. 

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked hopefully. 

She shrugged unsure, "Uh...I...Okay." 

I grinned at her, despite the awkwardness. At least she's speaking to me.

I took the TV remote and started flipping through the channels, when it suddenly stops working. Confused, I hit the remote on my plam a few times then tried to change the channel.

Soha glances at me and says " D-Do you need help?"

"No, not at all!" I smile, "I've got this." 

Damn it!  

Suddenly moans fill the room. And they were not Soha's (even though I want it to be). 

We looked up simultaneous at the TV to see an intense sex scene going on.

I pressed the button as hard as I could but that kamina just wouldn't work.

"Uh... I-I'm just..uh.. g-gonna go get some w-water." Soha sprang up from the sofa rushed towards the direction of the kitchen. 

Just then her foot got caught up with the end carpet sending her tumbling down. But before she could hit the ground, I engulfed her in my arms like Superman. 

Her onion-breath fanned my face

Her onion-breath fanned my face. Gosh, we were so close. One more inch and we would be kissing.

"Siddhant," Soha's heavenly voice called out my name. My eyes met her wide ones and I realized the position we were in.

I need to tell her.

"Soha,..... I-" I clear my throat. This is harder than I thought it would be. But her captivating eyes make all the words roll off my tongue "I need to tell you something."

"I'm sorry about that day, I really am. I just wanted to have a wonderful day with you. I never meant to hurt you. Your nightie really was beautiful. Every time I think about it, I end up having a boner. Don't believe a word Poornima said. She is a ghadi. She just has to spoil everything. I only ever wanted you Soha. Only you." I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

She didn't say a word but instead kept staring at me with those chocolate brown eyes.

"Sid...I.." She stuttered.

And then I asked her what I wanted to since that kiss back in 4M.

"Soha, will you be my girlfriend?"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤  

MINI-GLOSSARY: 

jaanu: darling

 dil: heart

kamina: son of a b****

ghadi: female donkey

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤    

Author of the chapter:

Arya (hopethehydra)