1.3 Deliver Presents

*Third POV*

Abigail looked around, "Maybe there's a list?" she suggested looking at her father.

Scott chuckled, "A list. How silly of me," he continued to chuckle as he picked up the sack, "Of course, there's a list."

That's when the sack lifted into the air causing Abigail to yell "Dad be careful!" she worried as he flew towards the chimney. Suddenly her body also felt weightless as she flew with her father toward the chimney, Abigail wriggled in fear as she floated like a pixie toward the chimney.

Scott saw his daughter's look of fear and started chanting, "Abigail it's okay, you're okay. I'm okay!" as they flew closer to the chimney.

Charlie turned in his seat to watch as Scott and Abigail flew, "Look! You're both flying!" he called with a little smile.

Scott laughed and wiggled around, "It's okay. I'm used to it. I lived through the '60s," he then started moving down the chimney, "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" and like that they were gone.

Scott landed on the bottom of the chimney with a thud and a groan as he scurried out before his daughter could land on him, "Abigail, are you alright?" he asked worried, Abigail exited the chimney with a slight cough due to all the soot.

"Yeah, I'm okay," she assured her father.

The father and daughter duo walked towards the tree with Scott dragging the sack behind him, Scott cautiously kneeled down and dug through the bag as Abigail kept watch around them. Scott placed down a pair of soccer cleats and a small yellow truck before he stood up and turned to his daughter, "Now let's get out of here," he whispered.

Before Abigail could agree with her father, there was growling, Abigail paused and slowly turned around only to make eye contact with a full-grown Rott Weiler. Shakily she lifted her hands in a cautious motion, "Nice, doggy," she nervously spoke as she slowly backed away towards the chimney.

Scott chuckled nervously as his eyes drifted down to the dog's slobbering mouth, "Nice teeth," he commented before the dog started barking loud. Abigail's heart started racing as her father tried to open the window only for the light to turn on and an alarm to begin blaring throughout the house. Scott whimpered pathetically as a masculine voice called from the stairs above.

With a sharp whistle from Abigail the dog's focus changed, he stopped barking and slowly trotted over to one of the two dog beds in the corner of the room. Abigail was confused but quickly grabbed a hold of her father and the sack before running for the Chimney. It was then that another Rott Weiler appeared, "It's the holidays, come on, come on," Scott continued pleading before he and Abigail made it into the fireplace where they were sucked back up and they were back on the roof. Lights and alarm still on and blaring.

"Whoa! How'd you do that? What'd it feel like, Dad?" Charlie questioned excitedly.

Scott growled out as he walked through the air to the sleigh, while Abigail gracefully floated down, "It felt like America's Most Wanted," he and Abigail floated to the sleigh, "Now pull us in, quick because we gotta get outta here," Charlie pulled them in before they both sat in the seat, "Thanks. We gotta go home. How do you start this thing?"

Abigail smiled and whipped the reins, "Just like that!" She called as they rose into the sky once again.

Scott gasped as they rose higher, "Whoa!" he stopped and sighed seeing as they landed on another roof, "This could be a long night."

Charlie looked up at Scott, "Do it again, Dad. Please," he pleaded.

Scott turned to look at the bag before looking at the kids, "I can't. That thing's empty, there's nothin' in the bag," he looked around the roof, "Even if there was, d-didn't you notice there's no chimney?" he looked at Abigail and Charlie before climbing out and standing on the roof, "Where there's no chimney, there's no fireplace."