Prologue

Weiying jumped from the cliff, lan wangji caught his hand, weiying looked up

Weiying: lan zhan let go

Lan wangji: weiying, please

Jiang cheng came there ,he is angry and can't think properly

Jiang cheng: weiwuxian go to hell

His sword hit the rock , weiying don't want wangji to die with him ,so he broke his hand free, falling on the ground he didn't feel anything, all he felt was numbness, the last thing he saw is lan wangji's crying face , he closed his eyes and prepared himself for the eternal sleep.

Suddenly Jiang cheng woke up with a jerk, he sits up and looks around, it's his room when he is child, he comes out , the Lotus pier looks like the old one before wens attack, he sees Jiang yanli his jiejie running towards him,she looks very concerned ,he had tears in his eyes, his jiejie alive and here ,he hugged her and cried hard.

Jiang cheng: jiejie , i was afraid,i thought i could never see you again.

Jiang yanli: a'cheng are you okay, i remember a'xian and you in the seige, what happened,why are we here back in our childhood time.

Jiang cheng: I don't know jie ,all i remember is , I attacked weiwuxian and he fell from the cliff most probably died.

Jiang yanli: what? Why would you do that? Why did you attack him ?

Jiang Cheng: but ,but he killed you jie ,he is the reason you died, zixuan died, mother and father died, everyone died because of him.

Jiang yanli was too shocked to speak, this is not her brother,her brother will never harm her a'xian, she turned stoic,but tears in her eyes

Jiang yanli: No, he didn't kill anyone.

Jiang cheng: but jie.....

Jy: it's jin guangyao, he planned it, a'xian never controlled ghost general to kill a'xuan, it's guangyao who did it,i heard everything when you went to siege to kill a'xian, that's why i came there ,you didn't even tell me about the siege,why didn't you tell me about who wen reminants are? It's all jin guangyao and jin guangshans plan to kill a'xian for yinhufu,it's guangyao who controlled the corpse in nevernight,he is the reason why I died, as for mother and father they bought it upon themselves,if father stopped mother from being cruel to a'xian, a'xian would have been able to protect us but , mother punished him and made him weak, and father who shows he care so much about a'xian asked him to be a shield for us , a'xian shouldn't be blamed for anything that happened to us , it's actually other way ,we let a'xian suffer so much .

Jiang Cheng didn't know what to reply,he was sad ,he felt failed,he failed in protecting his family,he failed in protecting his brother,he was played by his enemies to kill his own brother, wait a minute ,if they are back where is his brother, exactly what year it is?

Jiang cheng asked his sister: jiejie how old are we?

Jy: i think it's a sect leader conference today, the last sect leader conference before a'xian arrival is when you are four years old a'cheng , then.....then..... a week before a'xian's parents died. Yesterday that inn owner must have sent a'xian away, a'cheng a'xian..... a'xian is in the streets now.....he is on the streets again, what.....what.... should we do?

Jiang Cheng doesn't know as well but they have to plan something. after the sect leader meeting is over they will try to slip information to his father about Weiying, before his arrival they have to deal with their mother as well. They will invite their brother into a happy peaceful family.

Everyone came, sect leaders came with sect heirs, lan qiren also came with lan xichen,jin zixuan is here as well,they expected jin zixuan to be rude like original but he is being soft and respectful to yanli,huh what is going on? After welcoming they took zixuan to their room,Jiang yanli said to confirm her doubts: a'xuan is that you?

Jzx: a'li you....you are back too , what happened,why are we back,i remember weiwuxian and ghost general....

Jy:No a'xuan it's nothing to do with a'xian actually....

She explained everything followed by Jiang cheng until weiwuxian's death.

Jzx: I ....i....am sorry a'li, it's all because of my father, don't worry this time i will protect your brothers, after the conference we can talk to madam yu and then tomorrow morning we can slip details of weiwuxian to sect leader Jiang.

Jy: yes , let's do that.

They came to the door when they saw lan xichen and nie mingjue there, according to their facial features they must have listened to everything. Xichen asked Jiang yanli trembling

Lxc: young....young madam jin what you said is true? Everything is done by a'yao, young master wei is framed,he is innocent? He protected innocent people, Wangji is right.

Jyl: sect leader lan , sect leader nie you are back as well i heard with my own ears sect leader lan , everything i said is true, your brother is right.

Lan xichen was shattered,he trusted someone more than his brother, he made such a big mistake , how could he? No this is not the time to feel sad, he should correct everything,he should save weiwuxian not only for his brother but also for himself,he shouldn't hurt the innocent twice,he looked at nie mingjue who nodded with the same thought, first of all they should secure their families and then they can think about the further steps.

In a far away place there was a girl who was praying to a god: please........save my brother, a'xian shouldn't be here, please take him away from the cultivation world,they are selfish creatures who will only think about themselves, they will use my a'xian and then hurt him, please help him, don't let him suffer.

The conference went well, they made you ziyuan and Jiang fengmen talk about their relationship and settled it , next day they slipped the information about weiying's presence in yilling to Jiang fengmen through a letter, Jiang fengmen left to get wei wuxian,Jiang siblings,lan xichen, nie mingjue are eagerly waiting for the baby weiying's arrival.

But.....

What do you think will happen,

Who do you think is the girl ,

What do you think about the story,

Should I continue?

Please comment and vote, give your suggestions freely,

Thank you for reading 🙏.