disappeared people

"where is weiwuxian"

  the children of four major sects were thinking the same thing,where could he go, who can take him,or is it a butterfly effect, did weiwuxian disappear because of change in the events, or is it that he will show up at the right time like before when he is nine he came to Jiang sect,may be he will be found when he was nine again. They reasoned themself. yet lan xichen and Jiang yanli didn't stop the search, some lan disciples, and Jiang disciples were sent to yunming to live there,so they can know if weiying was there.

They started the preparation for the upcoming war as well.

Many intellectuals of lan clan were asked to research about wards and arrays ,they also prepared escape routes, tunnel in the underground,lan xichen already took care of shushe,since he is still a child,he was sent to a minor sect as a guest disciple and became a permanent disciple there itself. He also made sure to convince his father to be out of seclusion and take up the responsibility of sect.

The Jiang sect faced major changes as well, the Jiang heir became more silent though he interacted with his disciples occasionally, Jiang yanli started cultivating , she felt this time she is the one who should protect her a'xian, she also decided to contact wenqing in the upcoming conference to help them escape, she trust her a'xian,if he tried to save them it must be because they are innocent,so before war they have to save them.

The nie sect didn't have any major changes, the second master is still the innocent one though he was pressured by his brother for Cultivating these days, apparently he is escaping from his brother from time to time ,he also feels the change in his brother suddenly, he is being extra careful, contacting the sect heirs often, practicing more than he do if possible, Nie mingjue also started placing spies every where in wen and it's afflicted sects.

The jin sect is the only one that didn't have any change except for it's heir. Jin zixuan is being silent and friendly which is very unusual, he is practicing hard and also studying every book his father collected as he was given permission, jin guangshan thinking that his son is a small child just having enthusiasm and don't understand anything,gave him access to his secret rooms as well.But, what he didn't notice is the hostility his son have in his eyes when he was not looking. Jin zixuan is planning to take over the sect as soon as the war gets over, He is prepared for being sect leader for almost 25 years already, with this additional 10 years he will be as ready as ever,It would be great to get rid of his father as soon as the war is over.

Wen Qing already visited wen sect and since his uncle is not affected by yin iron yet,he is treating her well, she made sure to be under his good books until the war, she also observed the changes in other sects,which means some other people were also back, that means they are preparing for the war, she don't know whether they are going to be friends or foes, so, she speeded her evacuation plan, she is searching for some dead bodies so ,she can plan everything properly. wenning got his full soul and is Cultivating properly, her uncle was impressed and wanted to keep him much to the displeasure of his donkey sons

Donkey: why are you insulting us, comparing these pests with us.

Pest:why are you insulting us. Comparing this trash with us.

Dust bin: hey ,hey i am nicer than them.

But wen ning being his cousin's only son have to inherit the sect,so he compromised, though his sons were a disgrace,he is still alive so,it doesn't matter.wen qing also made sure zhulio will be saved by them and taken to the village near puqi shrine along with xue yang. Much to her pleasure, weiying got along with them very much and they loved him alot , they swore to grow properly and protect weiying.

Her next target is meng yao, according to her brother,meng yao lost his mother and became what he is in future, since it still has time, he is also a child now,so she planned to get some money through treatment and save his mother from the brothels. she already got enough and sent one of her uncles to yunping yesterday, she hope until then meng yao won't be taken. If everything goes properly, mengyao will also be out of cultivation world by this week.

In the distant place,a mountain in yilling is also preparing for getting new disciples.Baoshen sanren herself is receiving the  disciples who were supposed to protect her grandson, She was surprised when the heavenly emperor visited her with his husband and a child,who happened to be her grandson. She originally intended to take him in after listening to his story from the esteemed guests,but the present parents of her grandson are unwilling to let go, so she got satisfied with constant visits every year and training disciples for his protection, weiying also requested her to train his friend, lan wangji, but it was planned for later when the boy is ready, she will send her husband and son to get permission from the sect as they won't refuse the immortal. Her family is allowed to leave and come back as the rule says only disciples can't leave or come back.

After a few days Meng yao was also taken to puqi village and was sworn loyalty to hua Ying , they all were taken into celestial mountain for the special training. Since, wenning also want to follow,the four main protectors of hua Ying went to train under the great immortal.

Since wen qing acted fast, the cultivation world yet again got confused by the disappearance of the people, jin sect and lan sect heirs  who were searching for meng yao  and his mother couldn't find him, the Jiang sect heirs who searched for wen zhulio and nie mingjue who was searching for xue yang couldn't find them much to their confusion.

They wondered if there are others who have memories of past life and are from wen sect.If what they think is true it's going to be a total disaster.

That is it for today,

I won't be able to upload for a month as i have exams,

I will try to update if possible,

What do you think about the chapter,

Please vote and comment 🙏