a'xian or a'ying

The day before Jiang cheng woke up, morning:

A person in white robes is sleeping in the embrace of a man, his face contains a big frown showing clearly that he is having a nightmare, he is mumbling something sounding very tense, another man beside him,his partner who is already wide awake was concerned,so,he tried to wake him up,

Man-2: gege, gege, please wake up , it's just a dream, please wake up.

The first man woke up from his sleep startled.

Man-2: gege, what happened? is it a nightmare?are you okay?

Man-1: i am fine, it's just a strange dream.i dreamed about a small boy who is in the streets attacked by the dogs, then a teenage boy who seems to be tortured with a spiritual whip by a lady in purple,then the same boy was beaten by people in red and thrown into a place full of resentment, Then the boy started using resentment and protecting some old people and a child,Then the boy was crying beside his dying martial sister who is calling him 'a'xian', finally the boy named a'xian laughing in despair and jumping off the cliff committing suicide, the nightmare felt so real like it's going to happen soon, I don't know but i feel worried, what if that boy exists ?what if it's his future?

He said with a concerned look, his partner looked at him surprised and said,

Man-2 : then if you want we can search for him gege,i know you can't go against fate ,but that rule doesn't apply for me,i will save him .

Just then sirsy man heard a small girl's plea

"please, heavenly emperor , I heard you are a god who offers protection, please save my brother, a'xian shouldn't be here, please take him away from the cultivation world,they are selfish creatures who will only think about themselves, they will use my a'xian and then hurt him, please help him, don't let him suffer.

The man who is revealed to be heavenly emperor xielian was startled ,' it's a'xian again,who is this a'xian? I got a dream about him and then this prayer as well , i should enquire the girl '

Xielian said everything he heard to the second man who is the ghost king and his husband hua cheng and both of them decided to travel to the girls place first, they disguised themselves as cultivators as they don't want to cause suspicions and went to speak to her , they arrived at dafen mountain , it's not tough to find her but it is really tough to make her open up, the girl whose name is wen qing can sense the powerful energy from the people infront of her,she thought they are immortals or someone who are near to ascend,they were also her only hope, what if what they said is true and heavenly emperor send her help in this way,so she started speaking, she explained everything about how she came into the past, what happened in the future,who is a'xian and how much he suffered and endured,then she kowtow infront of them and begged,

Wen qing: I don't know if you believe me, but everything i said is true,if you don't believe me you can search for a'xian in yilling, attacked by dogs, though i feel that it is still early before he develops dog phobia,I can't get a'xian here as he will be exposed to wens,if i leave him there then he will be caught by Jiangs again and i don't want him to be anywhere near cultivation world,i can't move out just yet as it will cause suspicions , I felt your energy,i haven't seen you in future,it means you are someone powerful who don't have any connection to the cultivation world, can you take him away with you, I promise as soon as I escape from here,if you still feel burden then I will take him back, please take care of him for me until then.I know it's wrong and desperate of me to ask someone i barely met and dangerous to say this,but you look like good people and strong ones too ,i never misjudged people,do can you please help me, just don't let people here see him, i will give all his details to you .I beg you to save my didi.