chap 1.5

french girl

after the first 2 weeks of school, i'm exhausted

so im sitting upstairs in my bedroom, wearing a white lace silk nightgown, im sitting in my bedroom reading.

i have a swing right above my bed, im sitting in it, while flipping the pages in my book.

my mom, and dad are both at work.

my mom works as a fashion designer and my dad is the co-owner of an expensive jewelry company.

i hear my doorbell ring and i place my book down and put on my fluffy pink slippers.

i walk down my staircase, i get a small glance of who it is, but the only thing i see is brown and blonde hair.

i open the front door, my eyes widen as i see aria, olivia, and walker.

"wowww adeline! that's a very sexy dress your wearing." aria teases and my cheeks turn pink.

"i- i wasn't expecting anyone." i say, olivia and walker give eachother a look.

"well addie, we are here to make sure your doing okay." olivia says and i nod.

"why wouldn't i be?" i ask slightly confused.

"well, someone spread a rumor that you could expelled from your old school?" aria adds.

walker crosses his arms and doesn't look interesting in the conversation at all.

"yeah that you got expelled from a boarding school?" olivia says.

i sigh, "you guys should come in." i say before shutting the front door and leading them to my living room.

"do you guys want anything to drink? coffee? tea?" i ask and olivia nods.

"tea please." olivia says and i nod, "same as olivia." aria says and i look at walker.

"oh do you have soda?" walker asks and i shrug.

"i might-?" i say before walking to the kitchen.

i bring out 2 cups of tea and a soda, i place them on the table.

"just chill down here im gonna go get dressed." i say before running upstairs to my room.

i look through my closet and put on my first dress , its pink, short, with tank top straps.

i put on a pearl necklace with a diamond pendant, and dior heart earrings, i also put on heels that are the same color as my dress with black on the ends.

((check the first dress on outfit inspo for better visual))

i walk down my stairs again and walk into the living room.

"let me get started." i say as i sit down on my chair, i cross my legs.

"i did not get expelled, my parents took my out of the school because we were coming to america for their jobs." i say as i take a sip of tea.

"ohh." aria says and olivia nods, i notice she has her phone out, the camera facing me.

"yes, it was a boarding school, the toughest boarding school in paris. but, they did teach well, even though they were harsh." i say and then i sigh.

"but let me get into the full story.." i say