chap 2.

music store

i put on a silk baby pink tank top with a white midi skirt that has pretty pink flowers on it ((dress 7))

i put on pink heels, and a white coat.

i start walking to a nearby music store, as i step in the store smells like an old pack of cigarette and a mix of floral perfume.

the speakers in the store are playing old rock music.

i walk over to the records and skim through the rock/ pop singles.

"can i help you find anything?" a familar voice asks me, as i turn around i see walker scobell.

my eyes instantly light up, "oh, no, i'm just window shopping." i say and he nods.

"alright, do you always wear heels?" he asks me crossing his arms and leaning on the wall next to me.

"i don't always wear heels." i say confused, "everytime i see you you are wearing heels." he says and i shrug.

"i guess im just used to it i suppose." i shrug.

"ohhh from the boarding school right?" he asks and i nod.

"anyways, is the rumor true?" i blurt out while i keep looking through the records.

walker looks confused, he gives me a weird look, he looks at me again.

"the rumor of you and olivia?" i ask and walkers eyes go wide.

walker steps closer to me and picks up a record, "me and her are not dating, just child hood friends." he says as he starts to walk up to the cash register.

i look at the record he picked up, "is that a song you like?" i ask and he nods, "yeah one of my favorites." he says as he places it down on a shelf.

"why don't you buy it?" i ask slightly confused and he shrugs.

"it's like 50 bucks, i'll just wait it out." he says and i grab my wallet.

"well in that case, can i buy it?" i ask as i pull out $50 from my wallet.

"uh yeah sure." he says as he scans it and places it into a bag.

he hands it to me and i take the bag.

i give him the money.

i wave goodbye and i open the door, "hey adeline!" walker yells from the cash register, i look at him.

"you look really pretty today." he says with a smile.

i walk out of the music store smiling, my cheeks are pink.

i run to my house, i look in my room for wrapping paper.

i find pink wrapping paper and a white gift bag, big enough for the record.

i take the record out of the plastic bag and put it in the gift bag with the wrapping paper.

i grab a pen and paper, i write out on the paper.

'so you don't have to buy it, here xoxo, adeline rose.'

i put the note in and place the bag onto my desk.

i change into pajamas, it's a shirt and tank top set, it's white with red hearts.

i sit in my bed, replaying the interaction and what he said to me.

"he thinks i'm pretty..." i mumble to myself.